Trials of Cordax: Chaper 1#

Cordax awakens from his slumber with a sudden burst of energy. “AAH!” He says, barely able to catch his breath. “Where am I? Who am I? What am I?” he says. when he looks into the jungle before him, he sees a kanohi bug, wondering what it is. “Hey, little bug!” He says. The bug runs away in fear, not knowing who or what Cordax was. He walks into the jungle, wondering about everything, when he suddently feels a great pain in his mask. He doesn’t know what to do, and he is in pain. He takes off the mask to see that It has a giant crack straight down the middle. He leaves the mask behind and walks along. Unknown to him, the kanohi bug takes the mask, a black Ruru, and places it on its back.

Cordax walks further and further into the jungle until he finds the village. He is so happy to see other matoran that he forgets all about his well, forgeting. The villagers are not so happy too see him. You see, these matoran were not kind, and didn’t like newcomers. “Hey you, where’d ya lose that mask? In Karzanhi? Because that’s the way I’d think you come from by the way you look.” The villagers throw other mean remarks at Cordax. So angry, he runs away back to the jungle, not seeing the small ko-matoran peering longingly at Cordax.

Back in the jungle, Cordax finds the same Kanohi bug from before, but it’s wearing Cordax’s own Ruru. The bug pushes a strange mask toward him, and Cordax puts it on. When he puts it on, he feels great, all of his pain miraculously dissapears. Cordax thanks the bug, and asks it to come with him, and the bug stays with Cordax.

I was bored so I wrote another chapter.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trials of Cordax: Prologue