Trohidis

A rather rude being who excuses herself by claiming that her actions are righteous and truthful while giving no regard to those who may disagree.

Not my Self-MOC.

Credit to most of the designs in this MOC goes to Toa Kiora.

Better zoom-in on my Flickr: Alex Mertens | Flickr

33 Likes

Great shaping over here! It’s clear that this is a female MOC, and looks great. I wonder how she can stand on those teeny tiny feet though…

The MOC has no problem standing. The feet aren’t particularly too small either (proportionally speaking). Most people here are just used to oversized clown feet on MOCs.

1 Like

Hmm, wonder who that could be describing. No, I’m not thinking of any board members, plz don’t band me mods

4 Likes

It looks really good!
It’s thicc, though. Which completes the look very nicely.
I also like the pink… hair?
Good job!

What’s this? A clearly female moc with mildly exaggerated proportions but somehow handled tastefully?

Seriously though, this is really well done. The shaping and parts use are spectacular. Fantastic work.

2 Likes

Her limbs look pretty stiff

oof

1 Like

When I saw this the first thing to mind was “a horrifying mutant panda deformed by Slaaneshi cultists”.

Also, “Trohidis”?

6 Likes

I don’t understand how this is tasteful. It’s as bad as, if not worse, than Nuvaboobs. Hell, it includes Nuvaboobs, barely visible behind the plateboobs.

3 Likes

I knew someone was going to say something like a that, well it was fun while it lasted…

(also, good Moc @Constraction_Deva)

I must echo the sentiment that it reminds me of a panda :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This is essentially a MOC I built to spite some jerk on Instagram. She came up with the character though.

lol

B R I C C

1 Like

Well
Then I think I understand

This answered every question I’d thought about this topic. Cheers for the clarification.

wat
I don’t understand what you mean by clarification

1 Like

Sir mix-a-lot would be proud

You clarified the general thoughts of this thread for me. I did not understand, and now I do.

2 Likes

How is that ‘mildly exaggerated’?