Trust Levels

all im saying is my opinion theres no need to go angry at me

1 Like

We aren’t getting mad at you. In retrospect, I see that my previous post’s sentence structure could lend itself to misinterpretation, and I apologize for that.

We’re always open to new suggestions and ideas. But if you want your suggestions to be well received, you need to make sure that they’re well formulated. Proper punctuation, spelling, grammar and sentence structure and clear/logical outlining of your position will make your posts much easier to understand.

18 Likes

hey woah
are we on the same site?

11 Likes

Im so close to being master again, I just have to read 20.000 posts, Im coming for you master

3 Likes

I’m scared now… :worried:

12 Likes

you better be…

5 Likes

What are you afraid of? You’re above master :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

legoMASTER1378

9 Likes

I’m definitely aware that this will be an unpopular opinion, but I frankly believe that the requirements for being a master and accessing its privileges are way too steep for the average guy, like me. Specifically, the amount of time active and number of posts are well out of the capabilities of someone who spend 4-5 hours a week on this site. Anyone else agree?

1 Like

The idea is that being a master requires being more that the average guy.

12 Likes

Do that every day and you’ll be master in no time.

It’s harsh but itis just the way it works.

9 Likes

Masters are more like people that are full-time users of the boards. being master =/= being a casual user. that’s why the criteria are so steep.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that it takes more time than that.

Personally, I feel like I have, in the past, spent plenty of time here to be seen as more than a “casual user”.

It’s not something that I care a gigantic mount about, but I did want to get a sense of what the idea behind the system is.

3 Likes

it takes, at the least, 90 days, if you’re lucky.

5 Likes

Well dang… Time to restart the grind for Master. Gonna reply to some more topics since it seems to be my issue.

6 Likes

Var explained some of their mentality behind the Master rank some time ago (keep in mind that these quotes are taken out of context from a much longer discussion):

13 Likes

ok ive been holding this for too long
I’ve been active for a pretty long time from having no life and still maintain as a Protector. If its due to not commenting/viewing enough topics/posts; then thats tedious for me.

2 Likes

I’d advise PMing one of the mods and asking to see what requirements are still needed. Then you can focus on those.

8 Likes

Var makes it sound like if masters were gods or something
even thought we’re just a bunch of scrubs who consume too much memes

17 Likes

Umm how do i see my trust level?

1 Like