Trust Levels

Yeah, we seem to be experiencing a bug with the badge system. We’re currently searching for the root cause in order to begin fixing the problem.

5 Likes

So exited, gonna (hopefully) be a master soon! :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know why you would be excited about master, it’s nothing special, just a title

2 Likes

Well, im mostly curious about the “special room” thingy. And hey, it shows im commited to this site. (i think)

3 Likes

It’s a place full of dead discussion, spam, and memes.

Mostly memes. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

sounds neat

1 Like

Did you hear that from a mod?

They are the people you should check master progress with.

You missed when it was fun. Now it’s a dying cesspool.

It’s a topic of some debate if it ever was really an achievement.

1 Like

aw… that sucks
and yes i heard that from a mod, i just need to log in for 6 more days and i got it.

1 Like

Coolio.

A new person to the club.

Have fun in the graveyard of formerly dank memes and forgotten jokes.

6 Likes

or, for a shorter way of saying it,

welcome to the raging trashfire.

9 Likes

Can anyone tell me what protector even means as a badge?

1 Like

Here’s the quote:

6 Likes

I think its too easy to get the protector rank, I got it in a matter of days when I joined.

1 Like

It’s supposed to be easy.

All it means is you are not a bot who made an account and did nothing.

5 Likes

I mean

the only challenging rank to get is Master.

1 Like

I think there should be at least something you can get inbetween the two ranks,since you can only really get master if you devote quite a lot of time into the boards, or a more diverse range of ranks.

3 Likes

Pretty sure if they added something in the middle you would be like “they should add another one in the middle”

But anyway what would they even add? It’s supossed to be like evolution of g2 characters, from zero to hero, but maybe they could add something else at the start, so you are first a villain then go up till you become a hero, or the other way around, you know “Die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain”

5 Likes

“Are you a real villain?”

1 Like

Seriously, that meme?

2 Likes

Huh, I’m a master now

2 Likes