TTV Army: TTV Soldier, Iron Kahi, Captain Jay, Black PanVar, Black Viper, ExxMech

Hello there!
Have you ever wondered that if the TTV had an army, what would the soldiers look like?
No?
Well then, I’ve just wasted my time.

Just kidding! I took the liberty of drawing my idea of what a soldier of what the TTV would look like. Here ya go!

(And yes, I know he is a bit short! My alibi is that it resembles the gorilla arms of an Inika build (or that I was too lazy to fix them (the legs)))

So yeah. What do you guys think?

Edit:
#Note: New Additions (Drawings) Will Be Added in the Replies

26 Likes

I so want to make a MOC of this… uh, if I can.

1 Like

Sure!
Just give me credit for inspiration!

I’d love to see it!

Edit: Could you also put a link to this topic? Also, thank you for asking me first!

1 Like

So the SOLIDER of TTV Universe I guess

1 Like

That head design is really cool!

1 Like

Nice, but every soldier needs his issued Mangosteen supplements.

1 Like

What is his battlecry?

2 Likes

Man, imagine if Kahi issued those during the civil war. We would have won for sure.

Jokes aside, this is pretty awesome!

3 Likes

#HELLO EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO THE TTV PODCAST SQUADRON INSERT NUMBER HERE
then all the Soldiers in the Sqaud names

4 Likes

I would Assume the battle cry would be “Mardi Gras!” but that works too! :smile:

5 Likes

That is their Salute quote
So we the General come over
Salute and say “Mardi Gras”

2 Likes

Welcome the Captain of the sky division for the TTV army!
@IronKahi

To be honest, I think it needs more detail (but I am/was too lazy to add more :grinning:)

The mask/helmet and upper body was drawn form reference from @prpldragon 's marvel advatar of Kahi, and @Xeros610 's TTV Civil War video.

The weapons were completely random (I figured some serious firepower was needed).

And don’t worry TEAM ELJAY fans! I plan to make a drawing of @Eljay very soon!

13 Likes

Needs more hero factory pieces.

(Jk, great drawing ^^)

1 Like

Thank you!
I also thank everyone else who commented and liked!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow, these are awesome. Great Work!

5 Likes

These are pretty cool. I love the soldier design and the logo on the helmet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks interesting

1 Like

So first, I’d like to ,again, thank everyone who commented and liked! Especially @IronKahi (it means so much that the TTV actually look at my work! :smile:) and @Radiation-7901 (how’s that MOC coming along? :grinning:).

And now, the moment that Team Eljay supporters have been waiting for!!! (not really :stuck_out_tongue:)

Here’s CAPTAIN ELJAY!!!/ @Eljay !!!

(And yes the flag was inspired by @Xeros610 's Eljay artwork )

To be honest, I really like this one! I really captured the look of Captain Jay in my head!
Also, the MIRU s! So many Miru s! (9 total)!!!

:smile:I honestly don’t know what to say! I might draw someone else from TTV in war gear, I’m not sure!

Well, that’s all I have for now! What do you guys think?

7 Likes

0/0 his grenades aren’t shaped like mangosteens.

I’m just kidding, this and Kahi are pretty amazing.

1 Like