TTV as Star Wars Characters

Hey if someone wants to color it, they can be my guest. It would be cool colored.

This is

wow

uh

O_o

1 Like

jaw drops, crashes through the floor, keeps going

I love this so, so, SO much.

THE best thing for me.

5 Likes

I took the liberty of fulfilling your request by mixing some of my own unique style, along with a little bit of traditional pencilwork and addressing the few of the criticisms that this piece recieved, but remaining faithful to the original piece’s style and overall mood simultaneously, and somewhat flawlessly. I also noticed that Viper being oversexualised was one of the most prominent criticisms, and as a result it recieved the most predjudice. The statement I was really aiming to make with this modern adaptation is that nothing is lost in time. A moment can be incapsulated with nothing more than a dash of creativity, extensive community feedback (Which played a key part in my work’s creation) and JUUUUUUST a little imagination.

Let me know what you think:

6 Likes

That meso though! XD

2 Likes

Thank you so much. This positive feedback feeds the energy that my artistic core is so desperately depentant on. I will continue to produce work that is equal to, or even surpassing in quality of my most recent work.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool!

Why is Viper Slave Leia instead of normal Leia

cause it was gunna be Kahi and then they wanted Kahi as a Jedi ;-;

1 Like