TTV Asks You!

I honestly hadn’t ever heard of them but after hearing them they were great

It can’t be worse than The Age of Chaos.

I think that’d be real awesome. I remember that Kahi was heavily in favor of a reboot, I’d be interesting to see what he’d do with the mataverse had it continued.

I would be interested in seeing more stopmotion, or, even better, an animated series (I don’t care what type of animation) about the TTV members as your MOCs/self MOCs in the actual Bionicle land fighting bad guys and stuff.

1 Like

That would be Awesome. Please do this.

A post was merged into an existing topic: TTV Questions & Answers!

So is this a thing yet?

There is a mystical thing called context. It makes comments replyable.

7 Likes

I cannot the RPG until I have a job that will afford me the equipment. I want to have a series of my own to work on. Any fantastic suggestions for a series starring Takuma?

2 Likes

How about a series where you talk about the bionicle G1 and G2 storylines, and the influences they draw from other media and real life?

Takuma Reads Fanficition
/s
I think that it’d be interesting to have something about the fans, if at all possible. Maybe a boards highlight with Takuma?

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Never-Ending Crossover Adventure - Character Profiles and Off-Topic Discussion

Yeah, I like it the sound of that!! Thank you.

This would be really cool. I would love to see this done! :exx:

This is gonna sound dumb, but how can I delete my topics?

This the wrong topic to ask that, but short answer: you can’t. Only staff have the ability to delete topics, and we usually just close and unlist.

3 Likes

I’m interested in that! It sound interesting. I’m assuming it’s gonna be an animation series? Not sure though. Writing also sound interesting.

i think it could be cool. As long as it actually happens xD

Bump R.I.P.

I think it would be very interesting. Please maybe make a TINY, I REPEAT TINY crossover to G2. As in, someone says,

“We’ve found the other Vahi. It’s on this weird… Okoto place.”

Then some other guy says cool, don’t care, and it’s disregarded.

Sound cool to you guys? Or nah?

(I know a lot of people hate G2, but I like it. It is what brought me to TTV and BIONICLE itself)

1 Like