TTV Asks You!

I say a livestream would be cool.

1 Like

Me too. I doubt I could actually watch the livestream, unless you streamed it on Youtube.

2 Likes

Well I was digging up some old history and I just remembered why I had to leave the group. How does this make you guys feel?
http://i.imgur.com/clo8cbd.png

18 Likes

One day, we’re gonna have TTV The Documentary, explaining how “internal conflict” slowly broke up the group

20 Likes

You have been stabbed in the back. You must fight back for your HONOR!

A combination would probably be best as sometimes people cannot be there for the livestreams. Maybe a few questions selected from a boards Q&A and then a few from the live stream.

Though a few times you’ve uploaded the livestream recordings and you will react to the chat and the chat wont be on-screen to realise what you were reacting to.

3 Likes

Any way we could have neither?

-MT

2 Likes

Any way you could figure out when a post is outdated? =P

2 Likes

If it means losing an opportunity to insult you?

No.

-MT

8 Likes

The salt is real.

2 Likes

that’s no salt. that’s a burn.

1 Like

Well, salt+ice creates intense heat. Salt is one half of the equation for the heat, and one person is one half of the equation to make a burn, so, in reality, I meant to imply that it was a burn to start off with.

Illuminati confirmed?

3 Likes

…smh

6 Likes

Thanks Takuma.

1 Like

A stopmotion comedy sketch series (kinda like Onipex and pals or the iBionicle shorts) with ACTUAL STOPMOTION!!! :grin:

Takuma’s bio on the website switches from third person to first person midway through…

3 Likes

How would you guys feel if I joined TTV?

6 Likes

I’d quit life

17 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty low

Im glad we are all friends here, also Invictus lives!