TTV BIOCRAFT Game Night #2: BionicleFactory Gameplay (Dec 20th)

Alternate Title: BionicleFactory plays on the BioCraft server but every time @Calebmar12 makes a We Are Number One joke the note block version of the song plays

These timestamps are also in the description:
0:00 Ko-Koro Community
12:25 Kini Nui Remains & Base
32:00 Le-Wahi Exploration + Remains of Le-Koro
35:35 Climbing the Mangai Volcano + “Ring of Doors” (Abandoned Mangai Community)
40:40 Return to Ko-Koro
49:12 Final Moments of the Server (Demise of Kini Nui Base + Attempted Bombing of Ko-Koro)

All the peeps:
@Eljay @Mesonak @Calebmar12 @WOLKsite @Scarilian @ShepherdOfFire3 @MagicNinja6195 @Toby_Echozap @Political_Slime @CaptainOfTheGuard @Pseudonym @Vexus_Prime @J_Au @Biodude15 @Rataghast @LegoLover58 @thundermaster612 @ToaChronix @ManeBionicleGali

I rendered a 100% unedited version of all of my screencapped footage, so if anyone wants me to upload it, let me know. This took 3 hours to upload, so I’m not going to upload the other version if no one wants to see it. XD

9 Likes

Best part of the video.

Im glad you caught the text part of my dramatic return to the first order

3 Likes

:open_mouth: you got my community on screen :smiley: yay

1 Like

My silly poop silo got more screen time on this video than I thought physically possible.

3 Likes

ayy I’m in it! I actually recorded my POV as well but I don’t plan to upload it.

2 Likes

lol thanks I was watching the chat very closely during editing since a lot of the funny stuff happened there

huh?

4 Likes

That tower of dirt and soul sand in ko koro .

Oohh that thing.

1 Like