TTV Brickonicle Contest Entry: Tahu Master vs Loss

a very simple set. but I like how it finally shows Loss’s size like it was in the animations.

Set name: Tahu Master vs Lord of Skull Spiders
Parts: 386 parts of which 22 are constraction
Price: $39.99

97 Likes

flippen amazing!

5 Likes

ohey, you did LoSS better than LEGO

Not saying that was a hard feat but you did it nonetheless.

14 Likes

this is the second time I have then :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I really like how LoSS looks, but I don’t feel that this set cements itself as a system compatible set because of Tahu’s scale. If LEGO actually made “brickonicle”, I don’t think this would be the direction to go, but you did an excellent job in creating LoSS especially.

2 Likes

I made protectors minifig scaled. so thats why I made tahu custom and bigger.

3 Likes

This is great. Tahu is great, LOSS is great (surprisingly, I couldn’t have ever seen LOSS as this great), every thing is great

3 Likes

Not real big on Tahu…but man, Loss is fantastic.

3 Likes

LOSS looks really cool. but I’m not really feeling tahu at all, its also rather unimpressive for a $40 set. Plus its just Tahu the whole point of the LOSS fight was unity.
And does LOSS have any play features?

3 Likes

Now that is a Lord of Skull Spiders! He looks ferocious and intimidating and, most importantly, huge. I’m not a big fan of how you did Tahu (torso is too big and the legs too skinny), but that LoSS is absolutely amazing.

2 Likes

Really nice, but maybe add some massable mini skull spiders surrounding loss, or maybe a villager trapped in a web to up the ante

1 Like

Loss is pretty great itself but tahu just seems odd…

3 Likes

Great job! LoSS’s size compared to Tahu and his overall design were well executed. Tahu’s limbs look a little stubby in comparison to his torso though.

1 Like

Really awesome! Very sleek and smooth.

Does it do anything?

1 Like

I did not give it any action features.

Man.

That LoSS is some Mastermind-level of quality.

Love it.

1 Like

its good, but isn’t it kind of cheating since you used ccbs?

1 Like

how is it cheating

1 Like

Tahu, Master of Spindliness

Not only is this completely amazing, I actually think its several times better than the actual thing.

1 Like