TTV clone commando helmets (now taking requests)

I’ve been thinking about this idea for awhile so here’s my first featuring @exxtrooper not quite done yet. I used prpldragon’s design for the “forehead” of the helmet and wrote “kawaii” in aurebesh

11 Likes

Kote. Well done, vod

1 Like

Finished up on the @exxtrooper helmet, no massive changes. feel free to critique

now it’s time to start on venom

1 Like

Colors in face, adds numbers to face, adds teeth. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty cool, hope to see Ven soon! :smile:

2 Likes

I have almost no idea for Var and takuma but I have good idea for Ven,Meso and Eljay. Prpldragon and viper somewhat

1 Like

Make @TakumaNuva’s a pirate looking thing.

2 Likes

oh my god, that is amazing XD

2 Likes

Finished the outline of @Venom

Going to add in details now

1 Like

man I love this helmet type

1 Like

Pretty much finished with the @Venom helmet. sorry if anyone has a hard time making it out, it’s pretty dark

Feel free to critique I tried to give the eyes mouth and tongue. Almost done with eljay

1 day later I’m now done with @Eljay it was hard to blend the miru with this but i think it turned out good

After I’m done with the main cast I’m thinking of taking requests but in the meantime tell me what you think

8 Likes

These are great!

2 Likes

Man I actually forgot about these

2 Likes

You should continue, if you can.

2 Likes

I haven’t had the time and I still thinking about what to do for a few

Well, if you ever get around to doing them again, I have a particular custom Sanok that would be cool as a Katarn-class helmet…

1 Like

Thanks for the support but I need to focus on school

2 Likes

That’s understandable.
Have a Dragon!
:dragon:

1 Like

Of course, priorities are important, never put the boards above school and work. I mean, I shouldn’t talk, I do it all the time, but still.

3 Likes

Yeah but after June 12 (that’s when summer vacation starts for me) I’ll have plenty of time

1 Like