TTV Episode 133 Discussion Topic

Discuss/comment away guys!

I myself found it to be a pretty enjoyable episode. It got a bit derailed at some points, but there was some interesting and insightful discussion nonetheless.

5 Likes

I would like to know more about the brick wars, maybe someone could provide a link to a site for it

1 Like

Here's what a Google search produced:
http://brikwars.com/

yeah that's what i found too i just didn't want to make any assumptions

@Kahi would this be the best place for information on brickwars

1 Like

I can answer that, yes it is.

To be honest I kind of lost track of time while watching this episode. Suddenly I just realized it was over stuck_out_tongue

Me too. (though I probably shouldn't be reading Board posts while listening to TTV :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

TTV multitasking.

(I do this too)

Did anyone else think Viper's voice sounded... different for most of this episode?

1 Like

nope sounded normal to me

2 Likes

This episode simply reinforced the idea that Eljay is secretly a superhero wielding radioactive powers...

3 Likes

I had plenty of lola in it, but my anime elitism powers are crying so I want to get a couple things out there. First, manga are graphic novels, not comics. Article to support me here.

Second, everywhere outside of japan, the definition of "anime" is a style of Japanese film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children. This would make RWBY not a real anime, that's my opinion, and others have their own reasons to think why it would be anime. all I can do to support myself is sharing this cool video wink

I actually don't care laughing I just thought this would help actual elitist!

2 Likes

Different location and lack of mic would be responsible for that smile

3 Likes

I would like to know more about 4 year old Var's adventures on the interwebs, and about why Eljay can't be a "normal human being" (quote from Kahi).

5 Likes

For some reason I can barely remember what happened stuck_out_tongue

1 Like

Huh, looks like I share @Viper's views on anime. I mean, there are one or two that are exceptions to the rule (Puella Magi Madoka Magica, mainly, and RWBY if it counts) but yeah, for the most part I don't really like it, and am honestly annoyed by the frequency of Weaboos in certain other parts of the internet.

I'll have to watch the rest of the episode later; I'm only about ten minutes in.

2 Likes

The #1 example of not judging a book by its cover! The tears it has given me :confounded:

2 Likes

I always do. They go so well together XD

4 Likes

off-topic: someone should make a "what do you do whilst listening to tTv?" topic. Edit, I did.

on-topic: it's kinda funny to listen to TTV get off-topic, but without news the podcast seems to stagnate... I can't wait for more news!

3 Likes

The past two episodes bring me back to the good ol days before Bionicle 2015 was leaked...

...going off-topic constantly...

...overly in-depth discussions of little things...

...Kahi telling stories about various topics...

good times.

5 Likes