TTV Fan PSN Community Gamenight Highlight Reel(s)

I think I can be there.
Also, if we get @Toa_Ketros, we can have a full team.

Is he in the community?

I don’t know if I’ll be able to stay for three hours, but I should be there for enough of it. :slight_smile:

If I’m not there on time, PSN message me. Time zones are hard. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t imagine that we’d play for that long, I just said that so we can have plenty of time.

What time zone are you in?

Won’t be able to make it, that’s right when I get out of school.

Atlantic, if I’m not wrong.

Ok, so that’ll be 4:30 for you then I think.

I missed it, my ps plus ran out and honestly I don’t plan on shelling out 25 usd to renew it.

I think I can make it, time wise it’s not to late and I also have no lectures on Tuesday, so unless my internet decides to banish me from the Internet world I should be able to make.

Just went to download the game, but the full download was bigger than it said on the store page and since I have a limited data cap I unfortunately won’t be able to make it this time.

1 Like

I kinda stopped playing online on PS4 because of the price spike of PSN. I still have it though, I may pick up a psn card again in the future.

New video up above!

1 Like

That sentence made so much more sense in my head at 3-4 AM my time. XD I realize now that I literally described at least 90 % of all games.

I’ll try to talk a bit louder next time, as I’ve noticed it’s hard to hear half of the things I say in both video.

Shame I couldn’t make it, but I don’t have any of the DLC, so we would’ve had to play base game stuff to accommodate me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is the motorcycle game Loka’s talking about “Ride to Hell: Retribution?” I’ve heard a lot of negativity about that one…

1 Like

Yep, that is the one. I struggled to remember the title right there when I talked about it, but I managed to find it before we called it a day.

1 Like

Well, I think part of it was game volume. I remember turning down the master game volume in our original gamenight that made it much easier to hear you guys, so I don’t really think you’re the problem. Except for that burn that didn’t get recorded. That was your fault. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha, yeah, that was fun. It took us like five minutes searching on Google to find it, but we did. :joy:

2 Likes

[quote=“prentice1215, post:35, topic:28545”]
Except for that burn that didn’t get recorded. That was your fault. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

That shall never be forgotten. :sweat_smile:

Had a great time, (even though there were two idiot Artoo’s), hope we can do this again in the near future.

2 Likes

We may be able to. The CoD Infinite Warfare BETA taking place this weekend (21-23) is open to ALL players, and I’ll be in a place with better internet to host, so maybe we can give it another shot this weekend. What do you say @LokaCola, @SmeatyFlavor, @timmytowntim?

3 Likes

I would be up for that.

Mind if I join this 1? I won’t talk but I will try to the best as I can.