(TTV Forums Exclusive) BIONICLE 2015 Kanohi Podium Papercrafts

This is a TTV Boards Exclusive, because why not. With the Bionicle 2015 Hype continuing, and with my interest of Papercraft models. I thought it be best to make a fun little custom Papercraft for those interested in getting some of the 2015 toys. Seeing the images of the podiums I thought to create them in paper form to get a 3D, fully constructed, podium to display your upcoming Bionicle sets with, or the ones you have just for fun. I will post the pics here as I continue to make different versions of them so look in the comments for more.

NOTE: These are not exactly accurate to the version seen on the box art, however, I think they work fine. Also, have a special request? Let me know what theme/colors you want me to do these in. (Not every requested one will be done most likely.)

UPDATE: All of the Podiums have been made for the Winter 2014-2015 toyline, check them out in the comments. But I can make new ones if you want a special unique design, all I need is a suggestion, but I might ask a few other additional questions if needed. Again, most likely not all request will all be made.

41 Likes

Impressive design, do you have a print-out link?

4 Likes

Podium #1: Tahu. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, I added some lava.

12 Likes

Thank you so much. This is super duper dandy.

3 Likes

Pretty sweet. Would be cool to keep legendary masks on them

1 Like

Sweet. Wondered how long it would be before someone made something like this.

1 Like

@Scarilian The photo for this is in the comments. Just below yours.

@Risebell Thanks.

@TERMINXX Thanks.

@RangerSilver6
LoLz, thanks. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

i love it and i’ll use it in my stopmotion series (hint: i’m actually working on it right now :wink: )

1 Like

Nice, I’m happy it’ll come into good use.

Podium #2: Lewa. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, I added a bit of vegetation.

8 Likes

Pretty cool. Looking forward to more.

1 Like

Thanks, next up, Gali.

These thing are incredible, It’s now so much easier to display Kanohi 'cos you don’t have to by a '01 canister lid to act as a Suva. You sir, are a genius.

1 Like

@Marendex_T17 Well I have my moments LoLz. Thanks man, glad you like them.

Podium #3: Gali. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, I added a bit of a mucky blue to go over, to simulate the under-water effect.

ATTENTION: If anyone prints these out, please tell me if they work for you. I have built one myself (as seen in the photos above) but I want to get your opinion.

8 Likes

WOAH

These are epic! Love how accurate they are.

-Mesonak

6 Likes

@Mesonak Thank you very much kind sir, I just do what I can. These boards are inspiring me to do a lot when it comes to the Bionicle them. :smiley: :smiley:

Podium #4: Kopaka. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, I added a bit of Snow at the bottom to add the element for the theme.

1 Like

Oh my god au love Kopaka’s.

There are great and really neat, not to mention accurate.

Great job. :smile:

1 Like

Podium #5: Onua. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, I added a bit of light for the under ground theme, also added a little rock.

@Pyrox Thank you very much.

6 Likes

@ToaOfUltimateDoom No prob.

1 Like

Podium #6: Pohatu. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, I added a bit of yellow light due to the transparent yellow on the figure.

Podium #7: Mask Of Creation. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, I added a bit of blue light like the Podium for the Mask of Creation.

Podium #8: Skull Krata. Please give credit to me if you can.
Notes: In addition to the color scheme, I added a bit of red light like the Podium as well as darkened the Onua version for the Skull Krata’s Mask.

8 Likes

nice, I definitely like how the detail on the podium are reminiscent of the nuva symbols

1 Like