TTV Host/Fan Meet-ups

If I saw Eljay I would also see Lebron James

Pasta bruh, PASTA

7 Likes

[quote=“Eljay, post:1, topic:10740, full:true”]Ever wanted to meet one of us in person?[/quote] I sure do!

[quote=“Eljay, post:1, topic:10740, full:true”]Get the chance to shake our hand? [/quote] What about a hook?

And post it on Facebook?

Falcon or Super?

@Kahi smells likes Money.

The only thing I kidnapped is your Mask.

2 Likes

I don’t think any of the cast members are in Oregon, though.

Oh woe is me. :frowning:

Ew, you like the St. Louis Cardinals? I guess they’re better than the Brewers. Especially this season.
@exxtrooper I would’ve never guessed.
@btmomegar Fellow Cheesehead?

1 Like

Cheesehead pride. The Brewers could be better.

So, does anyone know of any other conventions in the northern Midwest? Is Kahi the only cast member around here?

1 Like

Mightycon in Milwaukee.
Anime MMidwest in Rosemont
LaCrosse Comic Con in (you guessed it) LaCrosse
Titletown Comic and Entertainment Expo in Green Bay
Sci-Fi Central in Fort Wayne
Grand Rapids Comic Con (not going to repeat the same joke)
Daisho Con in Wisconsin Dells
Chambana Con in Normal
Buckeye Comic Con in Columbus
Odyssey Con in Madison

1 Like

When it comes to Cardinals vs. Cubs, I’m definitely a Cards fan. “Fan” used lightly, of course. I haven’t followed sports ever since I stopped watching cable.

If enough of you guys told me they’d be at a convention in the Midwest, I’d go and say hi. I like long car trips, and that’d be a worthwhile endeavor.

2 Likes

Everybody is saying conventions they go to. Then there’s me. Never gone to a convention. But has dreams. Dreams to go to a convention called Comic-Con with his brother. Put a fake Miru on my bro’s face, a red plaid long sleeve ■■■■■, blue jeans, brown boots, and call it an Eljay cosplay, me on the other hand would go as something else.
But that’s not happening anytime soon. But I haz dweams.
:cry:

3 Likes

The fact that I can even go to a convention is a big deal. Daily struggles of me being in a wheelchair, unfortunately.

you are in hawaii

yup

not Hawaiian at all though, I’m pretty white

1 Like

‘‘I have a dream’’

2 Likes

try going to san antonio its close

Don’t fret, my golden clad comrade. I never go to conventions either. My uncle would like to go to SDCC, though.

I may or may not go to SDCC next year.

Hopefully I can meet one of you guys or something.

Do any of those have Lego present, in a somewhat major form?

2 Likes

I’ll be at the Cincinnati Comic Expo in September, and I would love to see somebody there. :slight_smile:

What island ( i used to be Oahu)

oh man dude, I’m on Oahu