TTV Interviews Merlin P. Mann Discussion (Part 1) Topic

So what did everyone think of the interview? It really gave me some hope on the future of Bionicle! I think TTV should use Merlin’s intro every episode :P.

14 Likes

I loved this interview. It really explained a lot about how BIONICLE is currently doing.

3 Likes

I follow him on twitter and he’s pretty great. It’s good to know there’s fellow geeks out there in the Bionicle story.

1 Like

Awesome interview! What a wonderful opportunity! Great job. :smiley:

P.S. This is my first post! :sunny:

5 Likes

Nice to see you here! (Make sure you read the all the rules of the board while you’re here!)

I agree. It’s nice to have this interview with Merlin Mann. I love how he’s willing to reach out into the community!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll go check those out right now. :smile:

I agree about that. I’m glad that we have a very engaging team on BIONICLE.

1 Like

I can’t wait for part 2. He’s gotten me hyped for the summer wave :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Lord of skull spiders really lives up to his loss title”
-Merlin P. Mann 2015

12 Likes

Interacted with him quite a bit when doing the first abridged episode, he seems like a really nice guy, not sure why a majority on the video’s comments seem surprised by that :L

Definitely think the interaction with Merlin is one of the benefits of G2 Bionicle as unlike the interactions with Greg during the ending of G1, its a way of conveying what we like and dislike. Not to the extent of forcing him to write something as some people have done with Greg, but just help the writer get a general consensus of what stuff works best :3

5 Likes

He seems really cool.
I hope he continues to work on Bionicle!

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be awesome if he wrote more of the story for the story team? That would be great. :smiley:

6 Likes

It would be really cool if the new “Greg” of G2 was a group.

That just made me imagine Greltron.

6 Likes

I can see it now. “And I’ll form the head!” -Merlin :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

that freakin’ intro XD

1 Like

Okay, How come no one has commented on just how HAWT Merlin actually is. (no homo)

EDIT: Seriously? I cant say Homo?

What about Homo-Sapient?

No, still? Homosapient perhaps then?

2 Likes

Soooo TTV, when is part 2 coming out?

1 Like

Tomorrow.

7 Likes

[quote=“IllustriousVar, post:17, topic:8880, full:true”]
Tomorrow.
[/quote]
can’t wait

5 Likes

Did anyone else notice how he said that he was sad that he didn’t get to write the “lego movie bionicle part”?
This is probably just me being a crazy conspiracy theorist, but did he confirm Bonkles in The Lego Movie 2?

4 Likes

Meso’s joke about Merlin feeling the power felt so forced that it was painful. :persevere:

2 Likes