TTV Mafia: The Ghidfather: Sign-Up

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ghidora131/bzp/hni_0035.jpg

Welcome.

Reasonably soon, I’m starting up my Mafia game The Ghidfather. It’ll look a bit different from this topic, but it’ll have a lot of Italian food jokes.

Here are the roles:

Villagers X?: You are the populous which votes to lynch a suspected Mafioso each day. You can also be hunted down at night by the Mafia if they so choose, one at a time of course.

Mafia X?: Like the Villagers, you get to vote on who to lynch during the day. But you are no faithful Villager. You are the cunning and malicious Mafia; you want every single Villager dead and buried, no matter the cost.

Special Role (Villager-Aligned) X1: This is a Special Role trying to help the Villagers. Revealing yourself will get you automatically lynched. All special roles may vote.

Special Role (Mafia-Aligned) X1: This is a Special Role trying to help the Mafia. Revealing yourself will get you automatically lynched. All special roles may vote.

Special Role (Neutral/Chaotic) X1: This is a Special Role who is not for either side. Revealing yourself will get you automatically lynched. All special roles may vote.

GAME:

Villagers win by lynching every Mafioso.
Mafia wins by outnumbering the Villagers.
Special Roles win by victory of their allied side.
Neutral Special Roles win by remaining alive.

I’m currently requiring 20 players, but if more want to come then by all means, come!

1 @Omega_Tahu
2 @Invader_Rose

3 Likes

Count me in.

1 Like

Sure let’s go.

1 Like

I’m in.

Why not?

Hopefully I don’t die so quickly in this one. :stuck_out_tongue: That means I want to play

1 Like

I’m in.

The day the puns mafia is being planned… I am in.

Sign me up!

I’m in. I didn’t even get to shine in the last one.

Out of curiosity, did you get permission for this game?

Um… Was that a requirement?

If it’s the Title, it’s because I stupidly forgot to classify the actual name. One second.

There we go.

…yes, actually. As our rules clearly state,

Since you apparently have failed to read this rules, I’m going to shut down this topic.

3 Likes