TTV Mask Paintings (series complete!)

This reminds me of how I jealous I was when I saw the MOC that Venom made for Exx. I’m really digging the damaged armor and the overall organic look of the piece.

Really, my only complaint throughout all of this is that I wish it wasn’t over. )=

4 Likes

this series may be over (unless there’s another successful casting call, then i’ll draw the new member(s)), but i’ll still be drawing and posting on the boards :blush: but mostly lurking cuz im shy lol

8 Likes

The banner as a T-■■■■■ design because… I would buy that.
(somebody suggest to whoever is in charge of T-■■■■■ production)

4 Likes

@ whoever does the shirts (@IllustriousVar? @Kahi? everyone?) you should totally make this canon if you want to i mean im 1000% on board for that idea

5 Likes

So wait is @prpldragon posting her commission info (or at least a link to it) against the rules? Because I had a commission done a few days ago and feel that it would be criminal to not allow others to do the same. (I haven’t used tumblr in nearly a year so it was especially difficult for me to find her info.)

1 Like

If it’s not too much trouble could you do me if I post a pic of my self-moc?

i don’t take requests, sorry

2 Likes

Wait, wasn’t this already established?

But you do take commissions, right?

(or am I really stupid?)

i’ve been really busy lately so i’ve had to close them for now
when i open them up again, i’ll have a note on my tumblr description

1 Like

Oh, Okay cool.

1 Like

Wow! These are really nice paintings. :grinning:

1 Like

Var’s is the best. Hands-down.
That look! It reminds me of something that I just can’t think of right now!
These are all cool.

2 Likes

Almost caught up to @cat at 112 likes. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

they have my blessing ;v

6 Likes

Takumas mask looks like a protector mask now that I look closely

I maybe wrong but Var should have the scar on his eye?

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

Just a reminder that if you need to update a post, use the edit button, alright? Double posting is against the rules.

It’s a black Jaller Mahri mask though

as for the scar

what’re you referring to?

Wait… now that you (and a few others) are part of the cast… does that mean that the series is not fully complete?

Speculation

1 Like

I know it is the Jaller Mahri mask I was saying the design (at least of the top part) looks similar to that of a protectors mask,

Didn’t Var’s MOC have a scar over the eye?