TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Scott gets transported into the screen.

Raya looked around, not sure what had just happened as she got up.

She may probably see a guy with a red Furno helmet.

Hey. Where are we?" She asked,approaching the guy.

Receiving the invite, and curious of its origin, Horacio opens it to find his computer crashed. After banging it a gew times he stood up and looked around the living room, something wasn’t right. It felt like a dream, where everything was similar to the real world, yet not the same.

Cladin seemed puzzled by the newcomer.
“You tell me!”

A figure which closely resembled G1 Shockwave but with a Mr Monopoly head pasted on it zapped into view, before changing into a human form.

Vladin looked at the guy.
“And who you should be?”

“And who should you be… erm… Furno?”

“Very funny, Mr. Monopoly.”

Scott looks around. “Where am I…”

Radrix was zapped into the IPad’s screen
“What is this… Who are you?..WHERE AM I!!!” he screamed looking around

Another one bites the dust…
Vladin said as he took his headphones.

did everyone here get some topic invite before their device glitched" She asked the strangers, not sure what to think about what happened but trying not to freak out.

Horacio walks to the door, a much shorter walk than he rembered, and stepped outside. Looking at the sky, to his shock, a large gap, like a missing texture, sat, staring back at him.
What had happened? he wondered. Was he…? No, impossible, he couldn’t be, inside his computer…

OOC: Since evryome appears to have dropped in the same place, I suppose I must have glitched on the way in and zapped somewhere else.

“Yup.” Vladin said, nodding. “You got one too?”

“Well that’s probably the cause. Did anyone notice anything before the glitch.” She asked, trying to think rationally.

“Nope.”

“As far as I know I was invited to a topic and transported here.”

“Where even is here?” Rats asked, looking around.