TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Yeah?”

1 Like

“Well, it reminded me that I made a character for a Naruto RP made by ItsFrostbyte years ago on here that hardly saw any use.” BlackBelt said, “So, I thought that due to Shadow Clone Jutsu, what I just used, being a common jutsu in that series, there was no harm in trying and now I’ve got another me running around and exploring the various rooms in this ship.”

As this was being said, the clone was quickly looking through the various rooms on this level and exploring in general.

Once the fleet was completely ready, Zablex would give the order for it to depart for the hideout.

“I am sorry.” Vladin said, clearly confused. “But the only anime I trurly liked was Bakugan.”

“I don’t blame you,” BlackBelt said, “I’ve looked a bit at various anime abd found it’s not my go-to for entertainment.”

“For that, I’d much rather read a book, watch a movie or play on my Wii or GameCube.” He said.

“So, how much farther to the lab?” He asked, wanting to change the subject to something more relevant.

“Well, are you going alone and you’ll let me with your clone, or are we going to let the clone explore the place alone?”

1 Like

“I’d much rather you stick with me so looking through the lab takes less time but you do what you feel is best.” He said, “Just, please, let me know which way the lab is if you decide to go and explore.”

“If he gets lost, I can just dispel the Jutsu and the info it gathered comes to me.” BlackBelt said as he checked his watch, “I think I’ll do so in 10 minutes; I think that’s long enough to get a good chunk done.”

Vladin was visibly divided. On one hand, he had to follow the real Blackbelt to save the MB and his life, on the other hand… Vladin was a geek.

“Either way’s fine by me.” BlackBelt said, “Just let me know how to get to the lab if you decide to explore.” His tone wasn’t rude, it was respectful and nice.

“If all ships are ready, set course for the hideout to deliver our prize to 0100.” Zablex ordered the Xir’algath armada.

The Xir’algath and Berserker nodded. “Come along.” A Xir’algath said to Sadie as they headed towards the ship.
@Khalsa721

He sighed.
“Fine. Come.” he said, walking towards the lab.

BlackBelt followed him quietly, feeling like Vladin was a bit put off (mainly the word choice).

He was walking towards the stairs.

BlackBelt kept following, thinking what a Cybertronian fusion reactor could look like. Considering the description, it probably wouldn’t look too different from the experimental ones being worked on in the real world.

Vladin just… Kept walking.

“If you want to explore the ship, I won’t stop you.” BlackBelt promised.

“I also want to live, you know?”

BlackBelt nods. “I understand.” He said.

Zablex began making his way to an observation deck of the mothership.

I wonder if there is a way we “glitches” can communicate with each other across the site? he thought.

In the end, they arrived.

“Right,” BlackBelt said, “Let’s start looking.” He began to rummage through every nook and cranny he could get into, hoping to find something that looked like it could fit the description Blitzwing gave in his note.

The Laboratory was full of many types of Cybertronian machines, so it would be hard to find an object you don’t even know how it looks like.