TTV Message Board PSA: Double Posting

I approve of this message. @Chronicler has Literally made me allergic to double posting, if I see it happen I try to flagged it at once.

But I will be honest with you guy’s after watching this video I have an insane urge to make a million post in a row. I will not do this at all I promise, I plan on becoming a mod one day. I am a ways off though.

3 Likes

Good luck is all I say to you. It’s not easy, unlike how I got in.

20 Likes

TIL Spam can kill you

nice PSA

4 Likes

To quote the Lego movie “Oh my gosh I love this song!”

2 Likes

This is a great little video

http://i.imgur.com/B4jamSC.gif

5 Likes

Man, the final product turned out pretty great! :smile:

Don’t double post kids, the thrill can kill… or get you banned… actually the latter seems more plausible. But, don’t do eet!

Oh, yes. I’m very hyped for this :smile:.

8 Likes

I dunno, it seems quite deadly to me.

6 Likes

I mean, I do die a little inside whenever I see a flagged double post. So, I guess you’re right :stuck_out_tongue:.

9 Likes

That’s the spirit.

7 Likes

The Mods are onto us!!!

Run for the hills, Macku and Hewkii! You’re next!

5 Likes

Best PSA since the mantax facts

3 Likes

Now I’m scared

1 Like

To be honest, I had no idea double posts could kill you. Probably explains the disappearance of my friend who loved double posting.

3 Likes

Kronk should clarify on how double posts can kill you.

It’s not the posts themselves.

they send me to kill you.

THEN they ban you.

10 Likes

What if I don’t want to be a Master? Am I allowed to Double-Post?

4 Likes

This just in: The recent string of seemingly random murders across the world has been committed by a quintet of terrorists who calls themselves the “Mod Squad”, who claim that all their victims were “guilty of excessive double posting”.

9 Likes

What if you don’t know you double posted on a topic?
Also, if you significantly update a moc, can you post a new topic?

2 Likes

it’s not the first double-post, I think it uses the three strike method, first time you time you get a warning and a link to a post that explains the rules. Second time another warning, maybe a mute. Do it again, banned by the ban hammer

and @Looch kills you

5 Likes

Lol, no kid. Double posting is against the rules. This is simply a PSA warning against Double Posting.

5 Likes

The mods will leave a little note on the post if they noticed you double posted

5 Likes