TTV MOC Contest: GWP Gali! [ENTRY PERIOD CLOSED: CONGRATS ZEG AND STUUBH!]

The Contest to win the GWP-style Gali build is live! To enter, simply post your “Hero”-type character from Bionicle built in the Tahu and Takua Gift With Purchase Set build style.

You have until the 15th to enter, and the winner will be decided on the 18th by whichever entry has the most likes.

The winner will also get to choose between classic-colored or modern-colored Gali for their prize:

Please format your entry’s title to match the following:
“Gali GWP MOC Contest Entry: _______”

Original topic with Da Rules and details here:
TTV MOC Contest: Build in the GWP style, win a Toa! - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Happy building!

EDIT: WE HAVE OUR WINNER!
Congratulations to @Zeg who won with a total of 53 likes on their Toa Krakua MOC!

EDIT 2: Congrats to our Runner-up, @Stuubh !!
Gali GWP MOC Contest Entry: Toa Iruini & Toa Norik - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

29 Likes

Gali GWP MOC Contest: Tahu Nuva

Honestly really like the system built mask on him, and the pivots on his ankles would be such a nice addition for those double wielding lava surfing poses, and the double hinge joints will help keep his grasp on his big weapons- Hope to make more in this Nuva style!

9 Likes

Gali GWP Contest Entry: Toa Helrix

7 Likes

Gali GWP MOC Contest: Toa Mahri

I’m unsure double posting is allowed, I’ll take off the last post if so because I’m really proud of how this team has turned out!

6 Likes