TTV MOC Contest: GWP Lewa! [CLOSED: CONGRATS APORU AND DINX!!]

So we have 3 Nui rama’s now Great. Idk why its being made alot but i guess no one chose even more iconic rahi.

3 Likes

it’s probably because this is the lewa contest and the whole infected mask lewa bit in mnog stuck with people. Nui rama and a Nui Kopen were featured in that.

4 Likes

So may great entries, the Rahi look amazing, great job doing the box for Tarakava too.

Here is my entry, late to the game, so probably won’t be getting many votes:

By the way, we should have regular voting, not simply likes, because it’s dependent on the time frame.

5 Likes

Ah, apologies, but the Lewa Contest is for “Rahi” themed builds.

That said, if you build the Kikanalo to accompany Lhikan, it would qualify as an entry for either the Rahi or Vehicle/Mount contest!

It’s a great Lhikan MOC, and I would hate to see the effort you’ve put into it be for naught.

5 Likes

OK, that explains everything.
I must have focused on the dates only, rather than noticing specific themes. Anyway, I will keep it for later then.
And for for future contests I will check what’s the theme.
I’ll probably rework him for the last contest, I will remove the contest heading from my thread then.

6 Likes

I’m confused. I’m seeing two different like counts, one saying 41 and one saying 70 on the kahu post. Very confusing, why are the two different like types?

4 Likes

The 41 likes are the likes for the topic itself, while the 70 likes are the combined like count of every single post in the thread

In this case, the 41 likes are the only ones that count towards the vote

5 Likes

oh, nice. Thought I had been outvoted by a long shot

3 Likes

I don’t think it ended yet? I may also have overlooked that rule, I’ll make sure not to post more than one reply on a post now, deleting my current replies might be a bit weird to everyone that replied to them with answers and such

2 Likes

I guess I’m not totally sure when, precisely, the voting period ends today. Regarding the post, probably a mod will condense it soon enough, they’re usually pretty quick for that. And they’ll likely give you the same heads up

2 Likes

yeah right now I am just anticipating any announcement and waiting to see if either of the two highest posts get new votes, for some reason some simple forum contest is getting me hyped for the results of it, could be because this is the first time I’ve actually felt like I’d feasibly be able to win something like this

3 Likes

Lol I don’t blame you I feel the same way about it

EDIT Congrats Aporu and Dinx!

4 Likes

congrats!!

4 Likes

Congrats, Aporu!

4 Likes