TTV plays UNDERTALE discussion topic

A topic to discuss our favorite new series featuring Var and Prpl!

I am loving this lets-play so far. Var and Prpl’s interactions are hilarious. They are very similar to Meso and Eljay in that regard.

5 Likes

I’ll watch it eventually, didn’t use my free trial yet.

3 Likes

It’s cool, but it’s a lot more enjoyable when Var actually cares about the game.

Like in episode 3, he seemed like he was into it, but the rest of the time he seems, I don’t know, bored.

2 Likes

New episode today. I still have to watch it.

I leave for three months and find this is a thing.

What bothers me is that they pre-recorded the series, and I can’t tell them about any secrets or easter eggs.

technically speaking everything is pre-recorded (other than livestreams) :stuck_out_tongue:

you can PM me a list if you want, but i don’t wanna spoil anything for Var

2 Likes

Where are you in the game? I’ll make a list for ones that you can get to currently and another one for ones you’d have to back-track or reset to find.

just go based off of the latest episode, it’s p much there

i can’t believe var kissed alphys as a part of his roleplaying even though he despises her

I think it’s just in-words, not actually doing it.

Well… it’s over. Gonna miss the series actually, not just because Undertale looks really cool (unfortunately cannot buy the game because of complex personal stuff) but because Var and Prpl work really well together for the show, I look forward to seeing if they will ever do any other shows together.

1 Like

I need to get vessel and watch this, it might persuade me to give Undertale a shot.

I really want to see Var play Shovel Knight because of this.

1 Like

I recommend playing Undertale first.