TTV Questions & Answers!

How many fights do you guys get into when you’re not recording an episode? :grinning:

At least one every night.

4 Likes

No we don’t.

4 Likes

There goes the hive mind.

7 Likes

Do any of you watch my little pony friendship is magic?

Pretty sure I’m the only one. We actually have a topic dedicated to it over here: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

@IllustriousVar so i stumbled upon your devian art account care to explain you yogscast comics to us

2 Likes

So I’m just going to go ahead and revive this here topic!

If anyone hasn’t noticed, the TTV Channel is approaching 40,000 Subscribes rather quickly! :smiley:

So my question is… After 40,000 subs, eventually, comes 100,000 subs. And when a channel gets 100 grand subs, YouTube gives them a Silver Play Button. So, when this milestone does occur, which cast member will get the award? I’m thinking it will be one of the five: Varderan, Mesonak, Eljay, Jon, or Venom.
Do you guys have this kind of stuff planned out yet? Or do you all hope to have a studio where your awards will go, by then?

3 Likes

There will be a battle royal and the winner (me) will get the trophy. /s

4 Likes

If the studio is not a thing by then, I imagine it would be Var. (He is the CEO after all)

3 Likes

It will be put in a self-driving car that goes in a circle between each of their homes without ever stopping, so they all get it.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see how it’ll get to Phweffie

5 Likes

Self-driving boat :wink:

6 Likes

I remember that you adopted a strict policy against comments relating to the Matoran-that-must-not-be-named, but do you pla to expand that policy to other similar comments on YouTube? Similar to JangBricks’ comment policy.

So, are the podcast discussion topics not a thing anymore? Because I do want like twenty minutes looking for the one for 233 (So I could “continue the discussion on the TTV Message Boards”) and as far as I discovered the most recent one is for episode 228.

@Eljay will you ever do the mangosteen again?

2:33

Have any of you played Paladins?

Wasn’t this joke banned?

I’m not making a Solek joke, I am legitimately asking for his opinion on the people who made a cult about it.

Well, since they banned it, I doubt they would enjoy it.