TTV Questions & Answers!

You can change your profile picture by going to your preferences. Currently, there’s a bug with users changing their usernames, so you’ll need to PM a mod (like me or the INCREDIBLY AWESOME @Jack_ONeill) to change it.

Hope that helps!

Edit: jogn stop

6 Likes

What? I didn’t do nuttin!

5 Likes

Would you mind changing it?

I would not mind! Just PM me what you want done, and I can do it.

If you don’t know how to PM, just click on my profile picture, then press the blue “Message” button. :slight_smile:

Where did you guys get Maze of Shadows?

Emulator i believe. Which may or may not be illegal

2 Likes

@IllustriousVar

Can you open it’s properties to see if it has any information on who the artist is? |:]

Legality of emulators is very grey, so we won’t disclose where we got it from. But Google doesn’t make it very hard.

It’s worth noting that the only reason we wouldn’t have legally acquired a copy is that 1. The game is no longer produced, so it’s not a matter of “supporting” a company anymore since it’s just changing hands in the used game market, and 2. Emulators are the only real way to capture a GameBoy game for video.

I don’t think you realize how hard it is to get Var to do things for us, let alone other people. :stuck_out_tongue: You’re basically just plain out of luck.

6 Likes

So I guess using Emulators is Legal, but playing games thht you downloaded instead of ripping it off the cartridge is illegal. But I understand why it was done.

I have a question for Purple -er…Prpl. Can I use the cute little Exx head for one of my drawings I’ll be putting on the message boards? I’m not actually making him, but I still would like to use it.

yeah sure

1 Like

How often do you guys (TTV guys of course) check members’/peoples’ content on the Boards?

1 Like

personally i check out every new topic everyday, so i see like, a bunch of stuff lol

just do what i do and watch product showcase on repeat

1 Like

That is nice to know! Thank you!

since when were you a ttv cast member pprl

/s your opinion counts too

1 Like

Bump because I never got a yes/no answer.

It’s probably a no though, but doesn’t hurt to try.

there was no mention of being a cast member, just “TTV guys” :stuck_out_tongue:

…and since when were you a guy? :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t you know slime? All girls on the internet are really FBI agents.
Edit: At the risk of seeming annoying i’ll just edit this post for another question.
This is more for @TakumaNuva and @prpldragon, but what is/are your opinion(s) of the new Aviators album?

2 Likes

What was the first post/topic on the boards?