TTV Questions & Answers!

Soon Hafynx, soon…

I like to keep telling myself that.

So, 11 weeks=77 days. 1 month=30.4375 days. 77/30.4375=2.529 months.

…close enough.

6 Likes

Would the show end if one of the members died?
Also

you guys did it!

9 Likes

Speaking of which.

What would you do if a member died live, on air?

1 Like

I believe they addressed these questions in an old episode of TTV Talks. Can’t remember the episode though. TTV Talks about Memories? TTV Talks about Channel Stuff? Somewhere around there.

1 Like

There’s eleven episodes, there’s usually four weeks in a month. Twelve weeks would be three months, eleven episodes will be “almost three months”. Simpler that way.

It would depend on who that member was. I don’t think any one person dying would lead to the channel stopping entirely, but if any one of the four people that run the place were to pass away, I think the company would be severely hindered going forward into the future.

During a livestream? If they just quietly passed away, we would think that they just left and not realize they had died until possibly later. If it was like a home invasion and they were shot, I think we would be too shocked to actually to anything - we’d probably keep the audio and hand it over to the police or something, if they were to have an investigation.

I think we have a way to know about almost every cast member dying - most of us know each other on Facebook or something, or have family members that would know to contact us about their death. Ven and Prpl stand out to me as the only members in which we might not hear about their death immediately.

In the case of someone dying quietly on mic, live, I think everyone would feel pretty horrible about it. Not just because of their death, but because we would definitely make jokes about them just ditching the livestream midway through.

11 Likes

tbh there’d probably be something on my tumblr

18 Likes

Prpl, do you charge people for commisions? And if so, how much?

This page has all my commission info. If commissions are open, it’ll say so in the title + it has all the prices and art types.

Would you ever consider making a message board app?

That’s not something we even could do. We aren’t the one’s who developed the software used.

4 Likes

Since Book Club is cancelled (or on hiatus?), you guys never really got to talk about ROSS…

So I was wondering if you guys could talk about it on one of the podcast episodes. Since we’re in a BIONICLE story drought right now, I feel like now would be a good time to reflect on/analyze the book (at least briefly.)

(I don’t mean to sound demanding or anything, but I just really wanted to hear your thoughts on the book. :stuck_out_tongue: )

The current plan is to get Book Club going back up again and have RoSS completed before the release of Chapter Book 3.

That being said, my brief thoughts: It was neat. I liked it far better than the first book. Original stories FTW.

-Mesonak

8 Likes

I’m currently in the process of book a trip to Virginia for Brickfair. I can really only make it down for one of the two open days of the convention. So I wanted to take in to account which day I’d defiantly have a chance of meeting you all. I’m not sure if you planned on being there all day both Saturday and Sunday or not, so I’d like to know before I book this trip. Thanks!

Would it be possible to make a topic on someone else’s mocs as long as I made sure to take no credit and link where the source is? It’s just that there’s this guy who makes great mocs in my opinion and I don’t think is a member of the message boards, generally he goes by BionicleLlama.

We’ll be there for both open days for sure. :wink:

Eager to see you there!

Personally, I’m gonna say no. If the creator of the MOC comes here and posts the topic, that works since he made them. However, allowing this would lead to the easy possibility of credit stealing.

3 Likes

What are y’all planing for “THE BIG 25,000 SUB CELEBRATION!!!”?

1 Like

i ate a kit kat
dunno 'bout anyone else tho

15 Likes

Ok, how does one get a nickname? (example: unintentional instigator)

Because honestly, their really cool… and I believe I’m also speaking for the fans when I say that we want some nicknames…

Sometimes they’re earned for certain tasks, and occasionally we’ll hand them out to certain people, but for the most part they’re exclusive to cast and crew as well as staff.

3 Likes