TTV Questions & Answers!

I’m not sure about that; City sets are extremely popular. What’s more, police sets have had consistent releases every couple of seasons for the past 10+ years.

1 Like

But Star Wars has a gaint Fan base, probably considerably larger than overwatch.

Why bigger, I mean on Xbox halo 5 is beating overwatch in player population, and halo 5 is almost 11 months old. So yaaaaa I don’t think it’s going to sell too terribly well.

Why do you keep trying to kill Mardi Gra?

Also, Great new channel banner, however I am noticing a severe lack of Takuma or Exx…

Because some memes must die.

1 Like

But Mardi Gra is just a part of TTV, it has immortalized itself as the one joke that will never die…

(I still need a Mardi gra ■■■■■)

I commissioned the artwork out of pocket and Prpl made me pay for each person individually, so for the sake of my wallet I narrowed it down to the brickfair crowd because those are the only people that actually have their appearance shown in videos on our YouTube channel (the artwork itself is a parody of the freeze-frame from the video podcast).

Prpl was just thrown in because she drew it, lol.

5 Likes

Ah, I assumed that Prpl made it as part of her job in TTV or whatever. Eh.

(Also pausing that video podcast is one of the funniest things ever)

Is that why you looked show shocked in that picture, because Prpl appeared out of nowhere and took a selfie with you?

1 Like

Nah, I wanted to support her art so I commissioned it off the record for my own personal use, and we just so happened to be in need of a new banner so I used it.

Certainly could have gotten a better deal if we made her do it as a TTV thing, but I wanted to pay the full price :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

And it is indeed a neat banner.

As is most of Prpl’s art.

That’s a really cool thing to do!

(I would get something commissioned and buy it off of redbubble as a poster or a ■■■■■■■■■ money is a bit of a issue…)

Not sure if this has been asked before, but has there been any discussion on whether you might add closed captions to videos? Something to think about (especially since you’re growing a lot) given it might open up pathways to new audiences, not just Deaf/hard of hearing people but also other people who might find reading helpful to understanding what is said, like people who find it easier to understand written than spoken English.

I’m not aware that we’ve put much if any thought into it. It would have benefits, yes, but, in the case of podcasts, it’s a lot of work put into a very time-sensitive video and I’m not sure the pros would outweigh the amount of time it would take, not as things are now anyway.

2 Likes

Actually YT has their own closed captions for videos I used one for a podcast once because I was having trouble hearing and it was fairly accurate, like a missed word here and there but it was pretty close.

So…weird question.

Why is Invi last in the name order? seeing as he has been around longer then nearly half the cast. I get that he took a break and all, but it is kinda weird…

I dunno, just a thought.

1 Like

Will there be a official announcement when the Bionicle art book gets put on Biomedia/Biosector?

1 Like

I don’t personally care but this has been debated within the group. It’s because I was on hiatus, so it’ like I’m brand new again. Apparently the order reflects the value of importance. As I’ve said, save the best for last. : P

I won’t argue with that though, I’m not one to be very talkative when other people are already doing that though. : )

7 Likes

So i just got an email saying that Vessel is over. How will that affect TTV?

7 Likes

TTV posted a video today on it.

3 Likes