TTV Questions & Answers!

Var uses Audacity to splice/edit our audio and Sony Vegas to edit Autopsy. Meso and I use Pamela Call Recorder or CallGraph for update videos, but we have everyone record and sync with Audacity for podcasts (when we can) because of the higher audio quality. Var and I use Photoshop for any and all graphic work. I use Flash for On Air. Meso uses Windows Movie Maker for some of the videos. I believe Ven uses GarageBand for some of the music.

Other than Audacity and I guess Windows Movie Maker, none of those programs are free.

2 Likes

We basically use Vegas for all our serious productions and everything that isn’t just us talking.

We also used After Effects for a lot of stuff in BioCraft and for trailers.

Yeaaaah we really don’t use a lot of free programs : /

3 Likes

Thanks to both of ya Var and Kahi! Hoping to start producing videos this year and movie maker usually doesn’t cut it :confused:

2 Likes

@IllustriousVar Why Ed?

I’m not Var, but I think I can answer this with a 3 point answer

1. Buttered Toast

2. Gravy

3. Canadians are weird

7 Likes

What are your opinions on the issue of Miru-wearing cast member defenestration by a shadow-wielding fan?

4 Likes

Just a question that I’ve been wondering about since I first thought about it a year ago.
@Eljay, Did you ever receive the cookie that was promised to you by Heir of the Chronicler in the second episode of Hot off the Anvil?

1 Like

Will Kahi ever yodel?

2 Likes

Once the Bionicle news dies down, are you going to do more stuff like Varderan's guide to microphnes
On the website?

how did you guys manage to rescue episode to 4 from the rift of time in space that it was lost in/

1 Like

I saw the destiny day live stream, and you’re ideas to make the Biocraft server, but survival with TTV members as Turaga sounded pretty good. Will you guys ever do that?

1 Like

Um I have a question:

Why are some of the comics in the background of this site in Russian? XD

1 Like

someones asking the real questions here

I was there for the stream (part of it :)) and Kahi was just throwing out an idea. Meso hadn’t heard it prior, and RIGHT NOW I probably wouldn’t take it too seriously, or look forward to anything soon.

1 Like

I do not believe he did. :stuck_out_tongue:

Someday we’ll make him.

[quote=“CausticKrana, post:493, topic:423, full:true”]
Once the Bionicle news dies down, are you going to do more stuff like Varderan’s guide to microphnesOn the website?[/quote]

Most definitely! Opinion pieces and helpful articles like that are something we’ve hoped to do from the beginning, but we just haven’t had the time due to all the news.

Hopefully; we’re pretty busy right now but I thought it was a pretty cool idea and it’d be fun to do at some point. I don’t know about all of you, though, but I’d like to finish BioCraft before we start thinking about that. :stuck_out_tongue:

That… is a very good question. Possibly because they were the best quality scans available online? IDK, Kahi made the background, not me. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

3 Likes

Depends on how much you pay me.

There’s a bunch of articles we have planned, especially opinion pieces. We discuss a lot in private about Bionicle that we just don’t have the time to record.

One of our very old friends had it saved on their computer and gave it to us.

I thought about keeping this secret, but screw it. There’s been some confusion about this lately, though. The idea was to do a Let’s Play series with the main six TTV members in which we take our own Mata Nui map without the Koros or buildings, build our own custom base at the center, and then section off the Koros to each of us so we could challenge each other to “King” type matches as seen on Achievement Hunter. We’d do several videos and keep making new challenges as time went on, opening up the map for fun to fans on specific Minecraft Game Nights.

That’s all that was planned. Some of the fans wanted to do a faction thing, but that’s way too much work to moderate at this point in time.

(Unlike Meso, though, I would like to do this probably co-currently or to tide people over until BioCraft is complete, seeing as it’s about a two hour thing that’ll give us several weeks of content)

I made the background very high quality to fit on televisions that could access our channel. I found very, very high quality scans of the comics and they were the only ones that were big enough to be on the canvas. Some of them had Russian lettering, but that was a small price to pay for such high resolution scans.

4 Likes

@Kahi
Will you do it if I cry?

Hahahahahaha… you think Kahi cares about other people’s emotions?

7 Likes

Well, I mean, didn’t see you at the Livestream. 8D

3 Likes

I’m sorry for leaking Biocraft TTV let’s play