TTV Questions & Answers!

He goes on and off with them while he collects the sets for the next year.

1 Like

What @Hawkflight said and also because he’ll soon be starting a series called the Recent Reviews for BIONICLE 2015.

Also, don’t forget to put all questions in bold for easier viewing.

1 Like

where is that game time video you said you record

Someone who can work independently. Meaning they already have knowledge on how to edit and produce video and audio or are willing and able to figure it out themselves on their own time.

They must be dedicated, they posess a love not only for BIONICLE, but for what we do- Creating and performing for an audience of fellow BIONICLE fans.

They must bring something new to the table, they should posses a unique personality and have interests outside of BIONICLE and LEGO, or talents that could contribute to the channel.

And most importantly, they have to be able to talk clearly and communicate naturally. You can’t get stage fright and you cant be afraid to speak your mind. But at the same time it can’t be a one way street- a podcast is a discussion, and as such you should be willing to listen to other points and know when to stop talking and let someone else speak.

He takes a periodic break after every wave of sets he covers. This is to catch up on other things he may have missed out on as well as collect any sets he doesn’t have yet for future reviews.

Recorded. Not edited yet, we’ve been waiting for a period of time where we weren’t getting a stream of BIONICLE news so it doesn’t get burried beneath Breaking News videos. Also Comic Con prepping has been eating up a lot of time.

5 Likes

Okay, cool. In that case, any idea when he’ll start back up again?

Should be in the next few days actually. Probably sometime after Comic Con, which is this week.

He’s been a little busy wrapping things up with his job at the moment.

1 Like

Okay, sweet. Thx for the fast reply!

1 Like

Invictus said he was working on one last Analysis video a couple of days before before he left. Did he finish it in time, and when might we get to see it if so?

3 Likes

It’s finished and up on the channel waiting to be released. We haven’t chosen a day to release it yet, we don’t want it to get hidden behind the tons of Comic Con videos that are going to come out this week.

1 Like

Neat! I shall eagerly await it.

Great advice, Var! Thanks!

1 Like

Does Eljay plan on reviewing the 2015 combiners?

I know he said he wouldn’t for G1 Bionicle, but that was for fragile pieces in '08 and the complexity of builds in early years.

@IllustriousVar Thank you for clarifying that! I have been wondering that question for a long time and continually for get to ask :stuck_out_tongue:

This is good advice, not just for TTV, but for video making in general. Who thinks Var should make self-help tapes?

I was listening to the 100th episode and it discussed TTV on iTunes, but I checked and it’s only up to episode 70… Any plans to upload the rest of them? (Also, sorry if this has been asked before :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Yes, we have all the episodes uploaded in the proper directory, we just need to add them to the feed that links to itunes. It shouldn’t take long, we just need some downtime where we aren’t constantly making videos to do it.

It’s a shame we got DDoSSed because we were working pretty hard on getting them all up (went from only having 10 episodes to 70) but fixing the boards ate up all our time. I’ll see what I can do after Comic Con though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You and your group’s seemingly never ending dedication to your channel is quite the inspiration.

4 Likes

Will you guys ever create a TTV chat room? You guys always talk about stuff that should be in a chat room, so why not make one?
amirite?

If a chatroom plugin is made for our software, then we’ll definitely have one. Otherwise, a chatroom is just another thing we’d have to moderate and we kind of have our hands filled at the moment. =P

5 Likes

We’ve tried chatrooms before, they never seem to last long and usually end up abandoned. Plus chatrooms are so mid 2000’s; they aren’t nearly as prominent anymore now that we have IM and social media outlets.

However, as Kahi mentioned, in the chance that a chatroom implementation is added to our forum software then it’s certainly a feature worth considering.

5 Likes