TTV Secret Santa 2021

We need another person to make the numbers be equal

Hmmm maybe ill make something. count me in

1 Like

ohā€¦ OH!

So we can shamelessly tag people we have acquaintances with and force them to participate in this!? Awesome!

@LegoDavid would you like to join?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been summoned! Yes, I think I would like to join. I donā€™t know how I missed this topic before, but I am glad I got the chance to participate.

3 Likes

Ahem, question for @Ghid so, if the present is a moc, do we have to post instructions as well?

Iā€™m not Ghid, but stillā€¦

2 Likes

So itā€™s not mandatory?

Nah, itā€™s up to you

4 Likes

You can tag them once for possible interest. If anyone tags people repeatedly Iā€™ll flag it as spam, but so far youā€™ve all been very responsible with your tagging.

And itā€™s brought two people who never even saw this topic, so thatā€™s good! Obviously if you two know of anyone who might like to participate be sure to let them know. The cutoff point of the 30th is concrete and there wonā€™t be any extension.

If you go out of your way to make a moc for someone (with enough quality and effort put into it) I imagine the recipient would at the very least appreciate a breakdown photo. But like NOTaHFfan said, itā€™s entirely up to you.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll send breakdown pics then.

psssssstt @Axelford @Eilrach @Alucia @Seuss get over here

3 Likes

Wait that is not how you write @Seuss.

my brain is smooth sometimes

4 Likes

Five more days, folks!

Just five more days before we begin. If youā€™re considering signing up, youā€™ve got Five days before the cutoff, and weā€™d really appreciate your participating.

3 Likes

Sign me up

3 Likes

yahoo!

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to join

5 Likes

Thereā€™s 19 people and five days left. Therefore, if we get one person per day, weā€™ll have just enough people for one a day in December until Christmas.

Please ignore the fact that thatā€™s not how this works and everyone will finish at random times my logic is infallible trust me.

6 Likes

you say this despite not being signed up

do it nerd

3 Likes

I donā€™t even know the difference

2 Likes