TTV Talks: Topic and Cast List

I’ve got some new topics to suggest.

The souls series (Demon’s Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, and Bloodbourne)

CreepyPasta (I won’t be mad if you guys don’t want to do this. It’s a doozy of a topic)

And I am sorry if someone has already said these, but I didn’t feel like reading through 180 replies.

If they have been following the 2015 Women’s World Cup, how about TTV Talks About the Women’s World Cup Part 1: Group Stage, and after the World Cup is over, Part 2: Knockout Rounds.

How about TTV Talks about (Insert TTV cast member here)?

Or maybe TTV Talks about the worst bionicle sets. With Var, Meso, Eljay, Exx, and Kahi.

Here’s a few ideas:
E3
Pixar
Nostalgia
Youtube
Literature
Greek Mythology (which could fall under the previous one I suppose.)
^OR just Percy Jackson
Birds (because I’m still waiting for Bird Friday)
Lego System (just because… well… yeah…)
Brick By Brick: How Lego Rewrote the Rules of Innovation and Conquered the Global Toy Industry (Yeah… just spit balling here…)
Nothing. (It could be either complete silence for half an hour, or total nonsense)

6 Likes

TTV talks Wrestling, LIVE FROM WRESTLEMANIA/SUMMER SLAM

1 Like

One of my favorite memories with the TTV guys is sitting around my computer during a dark and stormy night, with all of the lights off in my house, and listening to Var read/watching the Ben Died Creepypasta. Legitimately one of those moments I’m completely remiss we did not record.

I love futbol, but I don’t have cable so I can’t watch/follow the league games.

6 Likes

TTV just talks. Period. I’d love to see how a normal conversation rules out.

5 Likes

Not to continue to plug this, but that’s basically the Podcast Aftershow (only exclusively on Vessel! :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

TTV Talks about Lego Bootlegs (not like MegaBloks, more like Invincibility Robots).

3 Likes

TTV talks about Middle Earth

TTV talks about Science Fiction (Including movies, TV shows, books, games, etc. so long as it is in space)

TTV talks about Origins (of the cast members involved. How they got their names and stuff that define them)

6 Likes

TTV Talks about Rareware?

Science fiction doesn’t have to take place in space, but yeah great idea! Maybe if any of the cast members read some classic sci-fi stories they could talk about those as well (such as the ABC of science fiction, or Asimov, Bradbury, and Clarke)

TTV Talks RPGs.
TTV Talks Comment Section.

I’d like a Mixels topic for TTV Talks. After all, they did say they were going to review the series one time. Suggested Cast: Exxtrooper, Var, Eljay.

I’m thinking TTV:T about My Little pony or Fanfictions obviously @TakumaNuva would be in both these episodes.

TTV Talks about Donald Trump or the 2016 presidential race. There is so much to talk about here, it’s incredible. Just have fun with it.

2 Likes

But… but political content.

Wait, why not just TTV talks about politics?

3 Likes

Well, technically the cast is exempt from our MB rules… :wink:

Pretty sure TTV Talks is about non-LEGO discussion topics…

We’re not talking about politics or any political candidates. This suggestion will be ignored in the future. Sorry.

2 Likes

Welp, there goes TTV Talks about Political_Slime, AKA the worst mod since moldy bread

8 Likes