10 Likes

But Tuma is black, and GREEN.

By his very nature he isn’t creative…

Green is not a creative colour!

7 Likes

I might paint tuma as a clown

1 Like

Hey, Tuma.
Is it ok if something is so ridiculous in concept it stretches you suspension of disbelief?

Boom!

I just had an idea…

I am going to Join
possibly I will do Art of Tuma

It didn’t pan out, so I made Greg instead.

I’ll probably devise a better entry latter…

5 Likes

Uh
Sure I guess.

Dangit ELK
You’ve figured it out.

2 Likes

I call this Tuma the Behemoth, and it’s set during The Legend Reborn.

The dark sandy wastes of Bara Magna remained tranquil through the night. The dead desert appeared to have no life present at all, until a short and stocky figure managed to be spotted. Hastily, they moved, glowing blades lighting his way. Blood red eyes scanned the night, finally resting on a cave. Scurrying toward it, the Agori looked up at the giant that now stood before him. Green stripes adorned his midnight colored armor. Four blades sprouted from his back, constantly giving a threatening pose.

“Lord Tuma, we are prepared to strike Tajun when you are. The Agori are away, and few Glatorian fighters remain.” The small Agori piped up.

“Perfect. Have the Bone Hunters prevent any Glatorian entering the village. Soon, Bara Magna will be mine.” The large Bara Magnan turned and strode deeper into the cave, where several Skrall warriors tended a fire. They were very bony looking, and appeared as though you could easily snap one in half. However, they held the title of the toughest fighters in all the land. Rather than the greens of Tuma, the ordinary Skrall sported red stripes rather than Tuma’s green.

“The attack will begin shortly. Prepare yourselves.” Tuma growled. One of the Skrall looked different from the others, simply because it was. The Skrall must have been shorter than the rest, but for where it lacked in size, it had ample muscle. Almost eagerly, the Stronius sharpened its deadly club.

Tuma returned his gaze to outside of the cave, and saw not too far off the city of Tajun. Indicated by pale blues and glowing lights, it sparkled in the sandy wastes.

The sand slowly brightened as the rays of dawn peeked over the horizon. At least forty Skrall warriors gathered before Tuma, as well as twin Stronius.

“For Roxtus, we shall lay waste to all who face the mighty Skrall! Attack!” Tuma roared. A loud battlecry came from the gathering of Skrall before the army charged forth in a tide of red and black armor.

Before long, they met with the entrance to Tajun, where they were met with no resistance. So, the Skrall slowed their pace to a steady march.

“Split up and ensure there are no Glatorian in the city.” Tuma ordered. Without question, the Skrall split off into groups of two or three. The two Stronius and several Skrall still remained by Tuma, however. Although he wouldn’t need it, his soldiers valued him as their leader.

Ahead, several Agori and two Glatorian appeared out of the mist of Tajun.

“Kill them.” Tuma barked. Immediately, the Skrall charged forth with their blades and shields at the ready. Lucky for the Agori, they had developed a method to easily overwhelm the Skrall. This proved no problem when the Stronius approached, yearning to demonstrate the power of their deadly clubs. Agori were knocked aside by the more than powerful Skrall brutes. No matter where the swords made contact, the Stronius armor made up for what speed and height the warriors lacked.

Now Tuma felt the urge to add his blade to the fight. Approaching slowly, he passed the fighting Stronius and approached a Glatorian doing battle with a lesser Skrall.

The black and red warrior, knocked away by the skilled Glatorian, collided with a house. But, this now left the Glatorian with the behemoth Tuma in his path.

“You shall not stand in the way of the righteous Skrall!” Tuma bellowed, anticlimactically cutting down the Glatorian without a proper battle.

Tuma sighed as he turned to the rest of the Skrall, who had defeated the pathetic and idiotic defenders. Deep down, Tuma wished for a greater fight, but he knew if he planned to attack Vulcanus next, there would surely be a challenging battle.

Now, Tajun belonged to the warriors of Roxtus and more importantly, Tuma. No amount of Glatorian could change that, unless they had a Great Being at their disposal.

5 Likes

Bonus points.

1 Like