Tumblr has arrived

I don’t hate tumblr.

I just have a dislike for a majority of it, Not the BioTumblr or the RVB Tumblr.

Then again, I’m a Redditor.

The hell can I say?

I can say this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO6MrwKe6T8&feature=em-uploademail

I like tumblr, curiously wondering on the site and finding fandoms I didn’t even know existed :smiley:

1 Like

I like it. It’s like Tickld or 9Gag except you only see the fandoms you want to see.

1 Like

So you’re the Vezon of Tumblr? you walk through fandoms like he walks through dimensions?

8 Likes

I post my artwork there in addition to posting them on DA.

Necropost says: I’m on there are the tree-speaking, real-talking thereallewa!

Huh…?

i regret this topic

3 Likes

I know how you feel.

Editing this so I don’t end up double posting:

Even though Tumblr is Tumblr, I have to say that I have a lot more fun on Tumblr than I do on other websites. Nothing against the message boards by the way… In fact the message boards rank second on my list of internet fun.

1 Like

Tumblr:

Even though I haven’t really explored tumblr past #bionicle, I personally don’t believe the general personality of tumblr consists of butthurt 12 year olds. It’s more or less the place where hilarious conversations happen, 50% of them consisting of puns.

Tumblr is a great network for like this nice in-between Twitter and Medium. It’s not as blog/word centric as Medium, but longer form than Twitter when it comes to things like artwork and fandom centralizing.

When we made our new site, I was adamant that we use Tumblr as our base because it had a built in network that would want to view and share our stuff. I still stand by that. I think it’s really paid off.

3 Likes

This is a great video I found that talk about tumblr… P.S. everyone remember to prays and love the safe search button like it’s god himself

The bonkle fandom is pretty chill on Tumblr, compared to the other chaotic psychopaths who dwell on MLP and Undertale for their well-being.

Tumblr is fun as long as you avoid the SJWs and all manner of people with weird triggers like I’ve done. Not that they’re bad people, they’re just kind of annoying. Lots of memes, I’ll say that much.