Turaga Kopaka 2015

Hello everyone this is my first moc which is simple and small but turaga were small and simple compared to the toa so here he is

9 Likes

Looks okay I guess, but the feet look really off and huge, also the chest plate is too big for the body.

1 Like

Doesn’t really remind me of a Turaga but looks more like a smaller version of a Toa

1 Like

the feet are huge for the transformation mode(s), here he is in his transformation modes:

Flight mode to travel faster in the air

The turret mode is useful in a jam

1 Like

there are some problems
bu it is okay

Reminds me of the “attack modes” in Beast wars.

That’s not a good thing.

1 Like

Kinda derpy IMO

1 Like

Problems? and yes i know the chest plate is a bit big

Idk, the transformation looks like it’s there just for the sake of it. Also it looks very cluttered.

1 Like

I agree
Turaga are not Transfromers
and this is no Glavatron

3 Likes

It’s alright, my points of criticism are the same as everyone’s above. Also, the transformations aren’t really transformations, they could definitely use some improvement I think.

Nice work though.

Weird.
Really, really weird.

1 Like

You should use one of the 2015 armor addons as a chest plate. imo

also why is this a sneak peek?
since that means it is coming soon?

This just looks weird on so many levels and even if Kopaka and the other Toa became Turaga, I highly doubt that they would transform like this.

3 Likes

I thinks It’s cute!.. but I feel like he doesn’t have any feet!
I know this is because he has transforming features, but it just looks kinda awkward.
In the end, though, it’s not bad!

I like that staff build

Sneakpeak topics are not allowed…but considering that I see something loosely resembling a finished MOC- I will try to rate it.

The build is insanely Awkward and the feet are uncalled for, not to mention that this chest-piece does not simply work for build this small.

1 Like

It looks okay?
It looks more like a modified kopaka, and for a turaga I would just use a protector build IMO

also this/[quote=“MakutaTexxidos, post:19, topic:25291”]
Sneakpeak topics are not allowed
[/quote]

My first thought when seeing that
“Megatron, is that you?”