Tusval - Reset Form

DISCLAIMER: I KNOW THE BLUE/GREEN ON THE CHESTPLATE LOOKS AWFUL!!! I DIDN’T HAVE A BLANK ONE, BUT I WILL! SORRY! TRY TO IGNORE IT!

Species: Matoran (Toa)

Element: Gravity

Kanohi: Komau

Tool: Gravity Scythe

Traits: Quiet, Industrious, Determined

Give me your thoughts.

(srsly, please ignore the chestplate. i’ll fix it)

40 Likes

Everything about this looks kinda perfect to me. Only complaint is the chestplate you already mentioned :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Theres nothing really wrong with the MOC, WAIT… [quote=“Windfall, post:1, topic:28196”]
Gravity
[/quote]

Gravity is purple… Okay sorry had to make that joke when my first Toa of gravity was also blue and I got the same comment.

The skull spiders were implemented well.

1 Like

Yeah, I feel you. It’s just for convenience as of now[quote=“AwesomeJoel27, post:3, topic:28196”]
The skull spiders were implemented well.
[/quote]

Also, thanks. They were hard to implement

2 Likes

This might be one of the best Toa MOCs I’ve ever seen.
The colors are not what I would expect from a Toa of Gravity, but I like the dark/Metru blue instead of purple.
My only problem with this MOC is the chestplate, but it’s not meant to be there so I can forgive it.
10/10
(I’m ignoring the chestplate now)

2 Likes

Looks good I really like dem skull spiders in the legs

Not big on the chestplate, but everything else looks spot on. That scythe, especially, looks cool.

1 Like

This.

Hello, am I speaking to the spirit of BTD27?

Ah, good, thought so.

Anyway, the MOC itself is pretty aight. I kinda feel adding more of the colors on the chestplate might been more interesting than just taking the color off, but that may just be me.

Thanks a lot, fellas! :smile:

Golly, what a compliment!

Hm, I actually didn’t consider that. Thank you!

Looks good!

1 Like

@Windfall, will you continue your custom toa series?

Overall, great moc.

1 Like

Thanks brah!

By that, are you referring to where I built a small Toa and then a larger form of that figure? If, so, there is a good chance of that to some degree. If not, please clarify

These guys.

Oh. I guess so, yeah. It has been a while…

1 Like