Tuyet Mangai and Metru-Jaller

A big milestone for my personal bucket list, I purchased Toa Lhikan. It’s better than I could have imagined, and I had a great time carefully cleaning his parts then reassembling home with the Tammy-Calamity arm modification. I also decided to downgrade my Tuyet so she looked more uniform to her teammate.

I think she looks magnificent in her silver. I managed to get one silver Metru foot, but I’m gonna have to bricklink another. I’m also debating painting some Metru-shoulders silver just so she matches Lhikan and the eventual Nidhiki more, as well as getting that shapeways mask of intangiblity to paint silver. What do you think?

I managed to get lucky and find a yellow hau with the red Metru-matoran. I switched the head with that of Vhisola, which gives my new Jaller his fiery eyes.

I am concerned about Vhisola now. I don’t want to get rid of her, but now her eyes are more suited to making a Metru style Hahli, then I would just need to make a Metru-Hewkii.
Vhisola was my first G1 bionicle, so she’s special to me. Maybe I’ll just get a second Vhisola and use…hold on, I do have a Pohatu head.

There we go. Sorry if this is a weird rant, I’m just really excited with the stuff I have ideas for with these guys. I look forward to rebuilding the Kikanalo once the parts I cleaned dry off.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

ooo fun! i like the tuyet!

1 Like

What are the Matoran doing in your bathroom?

Nuparu seemed quite interested in your house.

Aside from that, great job on the Metru-Matoran! I wish I knew how that neck mod worked, as it would be handy for stop-motion.

1 Like

The Toa and Matoran look cool. Very nice

1 Like

Thanks. To answer your question, I end up taking a lot of these pictures at night, and I prefer the light in the bathroom to the yellower light in my bedroom. As for the neck mod, I got it from this video by Tammy Calamity https://youtu.be/g346DENG_RA

1 Like

The heartlights kinds look like throat implants.

1 Like

Tuyet is simple, but pretty nice.
Jaller should have a komau uh I meant is pretty cool as well, though maybe you should find a way to put more yellow on him it would make him look more complete.

2 Likes