Tuyet, the Gloriously Tyrannical Empress of Edgelords (Fanon Contest #1)

he is - tuyet takes place in a week or 2

4 Likes

He is! Tuyet’s contest is in a week. Or two.

EDIT:
Actually, he just announced that the entry period starts on Monday.

2 Likes

That being said:

I apologize for the late upload lol I got upset when the Canon Contests were cancelled; see you at the DuckBricks hosted Fanon Contest though! I hope you like the edit! :blue_heart: Yours is one of the most unique Tuyet variants I’ve ever seen, and I look forward to seeing you show the world what you got :triumph:

Additionally, @NOTaHFfan :

I’m putting together a new multiverse collab after Tuyet’s Fanon Contest, much like what I did last Bionicle Day for Toa Helryx:

If you’re interested, would you like to be a part of said collab? After putting out my Knight-styled Tuyet, and seeing @THE_DOOR_OPENER 's Samurai Tuyet, I’ve decided on approaching contest entrants who have themed Tuyet designs for a Tuyet: Multiverse of Metru Madness collab for this upcoming Bionicle Day.

Normally, I’d collect .IO files from collaborators and edit individual shots and an ensemble poster like I did last time, but seeing as your design is purely physical with one of the pieces used not being in the latest Biopack yet, I was wondering if you’d still like to participate in the future? Preferably with an IO file of your design though if ever :sweat_smile: totes okay if not ofc!

I love your design that much heh it’s just so sick dude; cheers! :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Oh yes this is amazing! Like, your editing skills are truly outstanding! I don’t think that I can thank you enough for this!

Regarding the collab

The Helryx collab was amazing, so it would be such an honour to be a part of your Tuyet collab!

Oh yes, I certainly would like.
That means that my Tuyet will need a fancy nickname, something like “Berserk variant”, since her design was influenced by the Berserk manga quite a lot.

So, for that I’ll need to recreate my MOC in stud.io and send the file to you, right? Though I’ll probably need your help with installing the Biopack and what not, I’ve never really used stud.io before. Luckily, there’s still plenty of time until the Bionicle Day for me to figure it out :sweat_smile:
If you don’t mind, can we discuss further details in a PM?

Anyways, thank you again for inviting me to your collab, I’m so honoured!

Edit: what exact piece is missing from the BP? Maybe it won’t be hard to replace it with something else.

Oh, I somehow missed this. It isn’t on his YouTube channel and I haven’t checked the Discord group in a while.
Either way, the timing is perfect because I was about to start working on the instructions for my MOC!

6 Likes

Ah excuse me, I should’ve elaborated. Here’s the exact announcement he made on discord; he hasn’t posted the video to his channel yet because it’s going to kick off the contests, the video and the contests both start midnight on next Monday (the 18th). It’s gonna be exciting to see your entry there, bro!

4 Likes

That should be the Uniter armour as far as I know.

3 Likes

That’s the idea! :blue_heart: And yours a fine one :triumph:

^^ This. I’m aware the Biopack will have it in the next updates, but since I’m not in the know of when that will be, those two golden pieces on the claymore is the tiny issue in digitizing your design :sweat_smile:

Hehe yep, that’s the easier way! This way helps me keep the lighting for each model uniform and consistent, so nothing stands out in an awkward way. I’d hate to bother a collaborator too much to fix their lighting set up when photographing their entry :sweat_smile:

Fortunately, I’m all about “customer service” for people who may need help getting into Stud.io so I definitely will help you out!

You can DM me on Discord(Synnova32#6476) or Instagram(Synnova32) :grin::ok_hand: Glad to know you’re interested! I’ll officially be kicking off this collab once the Contest ends, however. I’m looking to wait until everyone has had a chance to show the world their Tuyet entry before I finalize who’ll be in the Tuyetverse collab. Cheers, gathered friend!

3 Likes

@NOTaHFfan the missing G2 Armor piece is now officially in the Biopack, and I believe your design is 100% recreatable in Studio now, should you feel like digitizing your MOC! Download your packs here if you haven’t yet; Cheers! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Oh, the timing couldn’t be more perfect! Thank you so much for letting me know!

I guess now it’s time for me to start figuring out how stud.io works

Edit: tried installing the packs and nope that’s too hard for me. May I contact you through discord this weekend because I’ll definitely need help

6 Likes

Is that the “Biopack G2 Minipack”?

EDIT: I got the part. All good.

I’ve always found that it’s easier to extract the zip files and then just manually drag the stud.io files into their respective folders (Rather than using the automatic installer). This also allows you to cherry-pick individual parts if you don’t want to have a bunch of duplicate parts, or parts that you’ll never use.

2 Likes

Dude of course :laughing: I’ve sent my contact details in previous replies awaiting you in my inboxes; am happy to assist!

3 Likes

This moc would be about 131% better if it was entered in the GHIDONICLE Fanon Contest

4 Likes

Yeah but it’d get DQ’d because no breakdown pics… yet

If only the organizer of the contest could make an exception for his favorite weeb…

4 Likes

I imagine the organizer of the contest might consider a tentative position there on the promise that breakdown pics would be added by the third of may year of our lord two thousand twenty two

3 Likes

oh so entries end on the third
gotcha

It’s on the contest topic’s first post bro

2 Likes

Now we’re talking

3 Likes

oh yea…
god i’m blind

Great news everyone! I’ve just updated the post with breakdown pictures.

This MOC is officially a contest entry now!

8 Likes

Man, that concept art is sick. Terminally ill, even. I don’t think she’s gonna make it.

Best of luck in the contest!

3 Likes