Twilight

Here you can discuss the best Quadrilogy ever about vampires and werewolves.

Did anyone actually like those books/movies?

5 Likes

AUGH
AUGH
AUGH
NO I DON’T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

30 minutes later

The only thing I’m going to say is that Kristen Stuart can’t show emotion. At all. Other than that, it’s just bad.

Twilight was denied 14 times before it finally got published. Wow.

2 Likes

YES. But she can stutter, bite her lip, and bat her eyelashes.

5 Likes

It wasn’t a very good love story as said by everyone in 2011-2012 on YouTube.

1 Like

I still just want to emphasize that it was rejected 14 times. I knew Twilight was bad, but is Stephenie Meyer really that bad at writing?

3 Likes

Oh wait wrong topic I pressed on.

2 Likes

Hate the books/ movies, but I enjoy parodies.

Was not the best

but now it aint the worst

1 Like

It was still a better love story than-
Oh.
Nevermind…

6 Likes

She is actually not that good at writing ;u;.
Almost all of her books involve supernatural beings falling in love with a simple ordinary human. Her female characters are very weak and her stories are full of tropes. Her story pacing also sucks.
Twilight saga is a horrid series. The plot makes no sense at all and it contradicts itself a lot.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of it. Never read it. Never watched it. Don’t wanna give it any satisfaction.

I’m sure some people enjoy the stuff, but it has left such a dent on Pop Culture and the tropes involved that now anything that Twilight had used cannot be taken seriously anymore.

And it spawned fifty shades and can never be forgiven.

1 Like

Oh I thought this topic was about the Twilight Zone. sigh This book ruins everything.

3 Likes

True story: I once told my mom that I was gonna go watch the Twilight Zone. About 5 minutes into the episode, she came into the room and asked just exactly what I was watching.

Me: “…the Twilight Zone.”

Her: “Oh, not that weird thing about vampires. Good! Never mind. Carry on!”

I’ll never live it down. XD

5 Likes

I hope this sheds some light on this topic.

6 Likes

That’s about accurate.

1 Like

Twilight?

5 Likes

I shall never read this series even if I was forced to at gun point.

Okay maybe I’m exaggerating, but still :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m gonna be honest here. I actually kinda liked the mystery in the first 30 mins of the first one and the end of eclipse when they all have a massive brawl. But the majority of the series is EH. It’s so bland, honestly.
I like the idea of paranormal romance however doesn’t save it from its boring story, lazy and borderline offensive characters and pathetic romance which was a staler than a 1 year old loaf of bread. : )

5 Likes