Ultimate Omega Makutar (Makuta Contest Entry)

Then my job is done. :'D

I’m hoping Lego will give me some sort of recognition for elevating Ketar from the garbage-tier of set design that he resides in to something worthy of the parts it takes to make him.

And also an art book, that’d be nice XP

-Mesonak

6 Likes

That’s it, I think I’ve found the true winner of the contest.

2 Likes

It’s certainly unique. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I knew this was coming.

He looks like he is ready to fly away to a better theme…

2 Likes

If there was an Ultimate Ketar Contest, you would definitely have a shot at winning it.

Makuta contest…meh, Var got that covered.

2 Likes

Wat is dis?!

But in al seriousness i really like this. As others have said it is bettre then ketar by far, and that backstory is just amazing.

also, the custom skull mask you posted with the moup, is that your new face?

1 Like

All hail Ketar, the successor of Solek to the throne of ultimate garbage set meme…

3 Likes

It looks like a bit like a camel spider to me, and it therefore makes me feel uncomfortable.

Also, those two piston looking parts of the MOUP which go from the lower jaw to the cheekbones, are those lightsaber / exo-force arm compatable?

1 Like

Interesting moc and backstory. Wonder if you’ll win?

(I have two of Ketar fite me u skull)

1 Like

We’ve reached levels of memeage that were never thought possible.

4 Likes

Are we at the mythical, dreaded Critical-Meme?

Oh no…

3 Likes

As someone who is new to the message boards, I really don’t know what to say. But, if nothing else, Ketar does look a lot better now.

Heh…this is amusing.

Way better than making Pohatu a jerk. Pohatu is the soul behind the Toa Mata, not the outlying cactus who pushes away his friends.

3 Likes

i really like the moc but i dose not look like a makuta

(hint hint, look at the name, look at who it looks like, look at who posted it, its not supposed to look like makuta its supposed to look like Ketar)

4 Likes

I think this should have been the transformation of Ketar when makuta unites with him. O_O (AKA Overwhelmed by this MOC)

I won’t be surprise if Ven do a MOC Spotlight on this.