Umarak The Shadow Hunter

I think this one takes more inspiration from Wendigo than the real Umarak. Good job.

Honestly nothing in this looks like Umarak. Its a good MOC of a shamanistic witch doctor or something similar. But it really doesn’t feel like this should be Umarak.

1 Like

This is fantastic!

The concept of the MOC itself is beyond cool, but in execution, your take on Umarak is a sight to behold.

The head, with its many details and near organic appearance, is spectacular. The torso that accompanies it is, again, amazing. The trans. bright green rib cage and the sand yellow casing on top really work well together, the robes over and under just making it that much more better. The limbs themselves compliment the rest of the figure, even with something as “basic” as CCBS.

This is freaking horrifying, in the best way. I would avoid trans-onot trans, and enlarge the feet, but man, this is impressive.

This is brilliant. Don’t stop building, whatever you do. :smiley:

I love this

Now this… this is cool.
I’m not really feeling an Umarak vibe from this, since I’ve sorta seen him as more of an assassin than a general, but regardless this thing looks really neat! The head, horns, colors and parts usage are all really neat, and the upper torso looks super impressive as well.
Good job!