Undeath great sage of the dead multiverse new progress update

Last but certainly not the least my toa possessed great being and one of the main great beings that would willingly reveal themselves in the storyline
Backstory: when he was a matoren he was always different, quiet and kept to himself a lot of the time. But no one really knew much about him besides him not liking to be around anyone. What didn’t help his social life any was his obsession with hunting for sport. He started to get to a point where he thought you could take on anything and he decide you was going to try that theory. He found two Rahkshi guarding and secluded area that " they where not supposed to be in" . Instead of reporting them he decide to take it upon himself and make them disappear. All I can say is when the Makuta went looking for there two missing Rahkshi guards and what they would found would scare the living daylights out of the Makuta as he had never seen such brutality conflicted on the two disfigured remains of the Rahkshi.
![20230913_080353|228x500]
(upload://b0cXvrJm68CeZj5ZfsDNLFvgjpw.jpeg)

https://youtu.be/FwPf_8wsaD0?si=Cpvj9tutwfbzneHk
I’ve been working on this one too and like the other post for pit brutaka I’m still waiting on parts to upgrade these moc’s.

I’ve upgraded the chest plate a bit more as I’m trying to find the right fit for it.

12 Likes

oh wow
this looks really great, i am very jealous over these dark blue ccbs shells!

4 Likes

arms are too short.

3 Likes

Actually, those have pretty normal proportions when not clenched into fists. If the arms were longer, the fingers would extend past the knees.

4 Likes

This is beautiful!

4 Likes

Let me know how it looks now.

And here’s and up close on arm so you can get a closer look.

4 Likes

Nice! He looks quite muscular now.

3 Likes

Much much MUCH BETTER.

4 Likes

Also I’m I have change the arms to much besides adding to green Vines to both arms the shoulder placement has not been changed in any way but for some reason the arms feel two shorts again. Let me know what you all think?

4 Likes