Unit v3.0 + Alizha update

These will be my final Mocs on the boards. Luckily I think I may have saved the best for last. even though he wasn’t even built during the moc extravaganza

But let’s work up towards that shall we.
Here is the updated Alizha
Imgur
Front
Imgur
Back

She’s nothing special really. I just removed the mata blue from her last update.

Now let’s get started on the fun one. It is bigger. It is stronger. It is taller. It is the extra terrestrial defense unit.
Imgur
I took my favorite parts of the last two versions. Like the track feet, gelu head hip armour, snow flakes on the back of the upper arms and Gatling gun hands of the original. And the keetorange, head, matoro mahri claw west and thin waist of the second version.
Imgur
Back
Imgur
Action pose
Imgur
Dual Gatling hands
Imgur
Unarmed
Imgur
Dual sword wielding
Imgur
Close up of upper body
Imgur
Close up of lower body
Imgur
Side shot

For original check my Instagram
For second version HugeDomains.com

Imgur
Now I must say farewell.
If you’re interested in seeing more from me consider following my Instagram toa_trex_mocs

Comments and critiques are encouraged

10 Likes

the group shot is like Team Fortress 2

Alizha’s body looks really nice however I don’t think the rakshi head works too well with the body

Detox on Steroids
Imgur
sorry I don’t know how to quote an image that belongs to someone else

1 Like

Neat builds you’ve got here. Specifically Alizha, she’s really cool.

Alizha: Love the insectoid appearance of the legs and the bulbous hands/lower arms, they just work really well together. The way the Rahkshi head is unattached from the back looks kinda odd though.

Unit v3.0: The design of the arms and legs is spectacular!

These are pretty neat!

The unattached rahkshi spine on Alizha is supposed to be a ponytail