Unknown Makuta- combo model from two mocs

A Makuta moc I made using only the parts from two previous mocs (and some rubber bands). The mocs used are Quaza and Droton of the Toa Magna.

Toa Quaza

Toa Droton

12 Likes

ooo very cool!!

1 Like

I like it but the rubber bands i do not like

3 Likes

Yeah I second @Enbeanie the rubber bands really let it down, the Moc itself is nice with a good colour scheme and shape but I suspect there’s better ways to connect the pieces than with rubber bands.

2 Likes

I agree with @Axelford and @Enbeanie, the rubber bands look out of place. Other than that the moc looks pretty good.

1 Like

@Enbeanie @Axelford @Rukah I don’t have black rubber bands so pretend the rubber bands are black

1 Like

What do the rubber bands do?

2 Likes

On the legs they keep the shell armor pieces on the shins from moving around which isn’t that important but on the arms they connect the black Inika armor to the feet on his shoulders so they’re pretty important

1 Like

hmmmm

Do you have any parts left over from the two?

1 Like

Yes: a Matau blade, a grey Inika leg armor piece, a silver Toa Metru leg armor piece, and a black CCBS shell piece

1 Like

hmmm

Are there any other pieces you could switch around on the existing combo model to secure the armor?

1 Like

Unfortunately there are not

1 Like

The colors are a little odd, from the front view the orange seems to be concentrated at the middle.

1 Like