Unnamed Moc

This is a little unnamed moc that I made a while ago and and I decided to take some photos of it and post them here on the boards

Comments and criticism are welcome

19 Likes

looks alright but slightly odd. Hands look decent. Joints in the limbs seem to be the worst part and the waist’s too thin. Otherwise just clean him up abit and he looks perfect!

3 Likes

After my “Scrap it and start over” comment on your last MOC, I will say

This is more in the right direction. The head especially is well-done.

Still, as @JMP said, it’s happy and a bit odd looking. Would advise you to go smaller still with your MOCs.

1 Like

Head looks great, but the body feels off. The hands are nice, but a little too big, and his body and limbs seem too thin. You could perhaps give it more alien features to make the proportions feel more right for the character rather than being a simple humanoid.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback and I agree with you on the limbs being to thin I’ll try to fix those things up

Woah, look at those blue pins!

I must summon the wise and powerful @Eljay

1 Like

The torso is a bit too thin, but otherwise great! Have you considered building up some backstory and submitting it for the brotherhood of makuta project?

1 Like

I love the head and, if I was to make one suggestion, remove the blue pins.

1 Like

thanks for all the feedback guys

I like the odd look you’ve got going and the spikey textures but the thin waist doesn’t work that well. The forearms are fine but the waist looks very odd. In fact, the entire lower half doesn’t look nearly as good as the upper torso and head, which are great.

1 Like

I completely agree with you on the lower half, I’m probably just going to rebuild it to try and make it look better

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing updates!

thanks

1 Like

BTW, I recommend being careful about blurred photos. Some of the ones up in the topic post are a bit fuzzy. Also, when you post updates I recommend posting them as a new post and updating the topic post with at least one pic at the very top. You want the first thing people see to be the best and most current version so that they’ll appreciate and critique accordingly.

1 Like

thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

1 Like