Unnamed test moc

So... This moc is just one I made because of A) Wanted to use the very, very limited Metru Green HF Shells I had and B) Wanted to use a technique I had thought of using Skrall Armor. And this is what came of it.
Test Moc

I mean there isn't really much to say. Just was a random moc born of testing. Also a desire to use some old Glatorian masks. If I had to give it some kind of Background, probably a bulky, enthusiatic fighter, evident by the bones hanging on the chest (Skull Slicer's chest piece was the only one I had that went somewhat well with it)
Test Moc
Test Moc

Also, credit for the gearbox goes to @LoganMcOwen, I believe... I'm pretty sure it ws his design Shrugs

27 Likes

Personally, I feel like basher axes would work better. Other than that, I really like it

1 Like

Whispers What are badger axes?

He looks cool.

The dude looks sweet, and in all honesty I'm a sucker for metru green CCBS. The gray pins on the skrall armor might not be that great, though.

2 Likes

I agree with you fully about the gray pins on the skrall armor, however I only have two versions of those pins, blue and that light gray. I felt the light gray would be a lesser offender versus the blue, and at least it's not the only light gray, since there are some on the gearbox, also due to a fact of just limited pieces.

but dang, I just realized I could potentially put some system piece over those to make them not noticeable... dang.

2 Likes

looks cool

finally a good use of the tarduk mask

He looks very interesting. Nice job

His legs seem wider apart than they should be, but it's not that big a problem. Good job.

1 Like

I think that is just from the position I have them in versus anything to do with the actual moc.

Cool MOC! Which gearbox did you use? I Presume it's the LW2?

2 Likes

Yeah that is the one I used actually, minus the balljoints on top. Couldn't find a good use for them.

1 Like