(UNOFFICIAL) Discount TTV Merchandise!

Nah man, the WajKnight Letter Opener®.

4 Likes

I have no clue what’s going on :S

16 Likes

You and me both.

Merchandising where the real money from the podcast is made.

I would buy those DVDs if they existed.

On a minor note for Eljay’s face: If you go back to the early recap reviews where he appears in the skits, You can make out his face because of the uncovered holes his Miru had. Plus you could also see his hair because he didn’t wear a hat back then. Plus Eljay said he would reveal his face eventually (I forget which video, but I know I watched it fairly recently). By the way ElJay, I’m expecting you to do that eventually (reveal your face).

By the way, the collectors items crack me up.

So the action figures and the mod crap have been added to the original post :stuck_out_tongue: (yes, I know I changed what they do, but I don’t care :P)

EDIT new additions, from the new TTV talks: NOW SOLD OUT: KAHI “CHECKMATE ATHEISTS” T-SHIRTS AND POSTERS

2 Likes

so are these real

No they are not.

That’s why it says “unofficial” in the title :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish they were real though!

4 Likes

I’ll take it.

1 Like

I’ll get the anaesthesia… This won’t be easy :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, yeah, how about…:
Mardi Gras Varderan!
This action figure looks like a surgeon donning a Mardi Gras outfit, with a large, metal spinning saw shield! There’s a button on his back, and when pressed, the figure will latch onto your ear, scream MardiGras! relentlessly, cut into your skull as to cut your ears off, then repeat until both ears are gone. When both ears have been ripped right off-I mean Removed, the figurine will then latch onto your face and skin you alive.
Only 9999.99!

8 Likes

Love it. ATTENTION: SURGEON VAR CAN NOW ALSO DO THAT THING

Also, NOW SOLD OUT: MERCH FROM THE NEW TTV EPISODE
**- Kahi vs. Venom: ** Lawyers play set. Includes Kahi and Venom figures, each in suits and boxing gloves. Also includes Mega Blocks Halo figure referee and boxing ring. $29.99
- Scientist Viper: Viper figure wearing scientist clothes. Pressing a button on her back will prompt her to scientifically explain how superman’s punch will explode the world. Speaks with an “American” accent. - 14.99

5 Likes

Rock 'em Sock 'em Ven and Kahi!

5 Likes

I hadn’t thought of it that way :stuck_out_tongue:
Ven & Kahi - Rock em’ Sock em’ Lawyers (includes mega blocks halo figure referee) - $29.99

6 Likes

What about a TTV playset?

Comes with 6 figurines (Eljay, Var, Venom, Meso, Kahi, and Viper) which are assorted into a TTV base, labeled “Pandemic Panda.” In there, each cast member has their own room.
*Venom has his drums, and a drawer full of bootleg stuff that originally belonged to Eljay.
*Eljay’s room is filled with BIONICLEs and their posters. With the figurine, you can secretly remove his mask to find his true face. Also comes with blue pins that are hidden in the room. (The Eljay figure himself has them)
*Kahi’s room is a lawyer’s office with a swimming pool. Complete with a book called “Refuting Eljay for dummies” and many more ways to argue, Kahi also has an actual working computer in his room.
*Var’s room is next to Meso’s, where they can both watch a Mardi Gras festival outside. His room also has several medical tools to to autopsy’s.
*Meso’s room is filled with skulls and destroyed Miru’s. On his wall is an Anti-Miru poster, and is complete with a computer that allows him to play MNOG.
*Viper’s room has British things and a statue of Zaktann, which she can admire every day.

(Takuma and Exxtrooper’s figurines are sold seperately)

14 Likes

I would buy this, I’d also buy the Lego version of this

3 Likes

Done.

1 Like

i actually get the joke now i mean i watched the podcast a while ago but just relized

Why doesn’t this have a homeless man punching bag?

6 Likes