Unpopular Opinions about LEGO

Don’t forget the dropship could use the HF canisters as pods.

5 Likes

Man, that was “Toa mata canisters are the suvas” level of cool to me at the time. I always wanted Lego to do more with the canisters. Most didn’t really have many special features like that. The mata canisters were the suvas, bohrok were the nests, Visorak cans could store Rhotuka in the lid, Mahri could use theirs as a very ad-hoc Cordak nest, and that was basically it far as I know.

6 Likes

don’t forget that the Phantoka cans could be used as cages or something, according to the back image

3 Likes

Forgot about that one, never had any of the phantoka. Wasn’t really an obvious thing like the Mahri Cordak nest.

4 Likes

I should probably copyright that picture or something with how often people seem to use it

I need my royalties

5 Likes

Sorry, it was just what came up when I looked up “Mahri canisters” it was that or a 340X460p image from twitter. :laughing:

3 Likes

huh didn’t realise I made my way to google search results

5 Likes

You should make a bunch of similar images of the canister backs and start putting on stock sites. Make a bit of cash.

2 Likes

The Technic Rahi are the most boring villain sets.

Ninjago is really hard to take seriously
I can’t take dialogue seriously when it comes out of the mouth of little plastic people

1 Like

bruh inorite

that’s why I don’t listen to Rukah

3 Likes

I agree with everyth-

yes well

I mostly agree with everything you just said.

2 Likes

If you think The Mandalorian isn’t good, that’s not an unpopular opinion, just the wrong one.

6 Likes

the mandalorian’s more lawful neutral than anything

5 Likes

Lawful to the lowering of standards.

3 Likes

We need more torso pieces for the inika build. The only one I can recall is the one introduced for the piraka.

Also I think more moccists should polish their 3d prints because keeping all the layer lines and polygons from the model makes it really distracting when you decide to paint over it. This applies to resin as well. I love the mask but I do not want my moc to look like it’s cosplaying a nintendo 64 character.

3 Likes

I agree with the smoothing thing because it’s an issue I’ve seen with many custom 3D printed pieces, especially masks.

Layer lines aren’t really something the modelers are responsible for, though. At least if the model is high-res enough. Those are normally an issue either with the 3D printer, the resolution settings on the print, or a lack of any sanding on the printed piece after it’s been printed.

1 Like

Tahu Master is the worst 2015 toa

2 Likes

Unpopular Bionicle opinion, they should not have made any of the movies, they were a waste of time, money and resources that could have been spent elsewhere.

Edit: To clarify, the resources should have went towards better games or something like a TV Show (Which can cram in a lot more character and world building), which by now could hold the same nostalgia as the Pokemon show, Clone Wars, Avatar etc. Not movies that inaccurately portrayed the lore and were cringe reskins of existing movies (Star Wars, LoTR etc.)

8 Likes

unpopular but oh so based

6 Likes