Upcoming Lego Bionicle Facebook Contest

It’s hard to do with constraction because you’re getting poked by CCBS shells.
It’s even harder with g1 parts because greebles will imprint your face into oblivion.

You dont have to wear it. However you dont have to use the shells. The new skelly parts will be amazing for sides and weapons work well for coverage and shaping.

yes and my could be better skull spider mask can have a technic under belly if I chose, considering they have technic bricks not just beams

I didn’t say that. It’s just something that the comments can’t be monitored by Lego outside their own jurisdictions. I’m not a proponent of abrasive behaviour towards the contestants but I can’t force people not to act like jerks. The issue is not with having a single “stupid mask” for a prize but with individuals who treat others disrespectfully.

All I can do about it is call people out for being a “bad” winner or loser and hope they will change their approach to the contest.

Now, if there are no new points to be made regarding the community’s take on the prizes, I would like to close the debate. Prizes are good, some people can be jerks even without prizes.

1 Like

Eljay needs a Miru made of CCBS parts

Anyone have any prominent Moccers out there that specialize in life-size masks? I’d like to grab some inspiration, I’m seriously considering going hard for this contest

1 Like

If only that would be this easy but most people just can’t change.

Same. Man making masks is difficult though.

Definitely atempting a MoF sometime later.

Between now and the beginning of the contest I’m gonna research some Pacific islander-based designs. I think I may actually stand a chance.

Well I’m done with my mask, just spent a few hours MOCING :wink: I won’t post it till the 12th however in safety that you mooks won’t steal it lol

3 Likes

I may do this.

IT HAS BEGUN

https://www.facebook.com/LEGOBionicle/videos/vb.1472651449642600/1639740362933707/?type=2&theater

shoutout to that 2016 teaser

3 Likes

Hmmm, his mask makes me rethink my mask. Well, goodbye skull villains I’m going to need your parts.

Here you guys go! my entry! :smiley: And before you mooks ask, no, the small child wearing the mask is NOT me

5 Likes

Why, just why now the mask I thought I made turn out decently looks like garbo

2 Likes

Whoa

That’s like

legit

2 Likes

RIP Skopio 2009-2015 your sacrifice was not in vain

Anyone else have opinions on the runner up prizes, because I would personally prefer getting third place over second, sense I already have the winter wave