Update July 5th 22! 4 new photos, finally completed! ICARAX The Definitive Edition 2.0

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! I truly appreciate it. My thoughts exactly, his original set was just didn’t reflect his personality to me so I did my best, but I truly believe a MOC doesn’t ever have to be finished and that it can always improve with time and effort and so I continue to make subtle improvements as I think of them. Update 6/29/22, I added 15 photos of Icarax with wing option 2 I call: Classic Revamp wings. (Update 07/04/22) So my glorious and outstanding friends! I made one final update to Icarax’s body design, one that bugged me for a time but could not find a solution that appeased me… however! I have found it! As you will see in the photos I have just posted here I have made Icarax some “trapezius like” between shoulder/neck area parts! Which gives a much better silouette in my honest opinion and does not change or interfere with the neck articulation at all! Let me know your thoughts! The new photos are the top first four. This marks the day of Icarax’s completion. I cannot think of anything else to change from here.

2 Likes